November 2011 Moms
Options

School Psychologist Role Call

I know that there are at least two or three other school psychs on this board.  I can't remember who they are though.. please post on this post!

Where did ya'll go to graduate school?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: School Psychologist Role Call

• Options
    Not a psychologist, but I'm a special ed teacher and I LOVE you guys!! Smile
    "I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."

• Options

oooh well I LOVE special ed teachers.  I work in four elementary schools and I try to be BFFs with at least one special ed teacher at every school.  SO HELPFUL!

What grades do you work with?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm a former school psych, current SAHM.... does that count!?

I went to Indiana University for grad school.  What about you? 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemyantonia:

I'm a former school psych, current SAHM.... does that count!?

I went to Indiana University for grad school.  What about you? 

Yes! That counts =)  I would love to be a SAHM-- but it's not looking good in this economy.  Maybe when my kids turn 5 or 6 Stick out tongue

I went to Tufts University in Boston.. can't believe I've been working for almost 5 years now! 

• Options
    lamcoxlamcox member
    I heart my county's school psych's!  I'm a school counselor..... I feel like an awesome tag team of interventions when my school psych comes by. :)

• Options
    imageashley1381:

oooh well I LOVE special ed teachers.  I work in four elementary schools and I try to be BFFs with at least one special ed teacher at every school.  SO HELPFUL!

What grades do you work with?

I teach 6th grade.  It keeps things interesting. :)

"I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"