Illinois Babies

Working Mom and Play Dates

I am a full time working mom......how do you fit in and plan play dates for you and the little one?

Re: Working Mom and Play Dates

• lelekaylelekay member
    I don't.  I figure daycare is one big play date for him.  Stick out tongue  Though, I would really like to, it just isn't in the cards yet.  Maybe when he's a little older and we can go on weekends.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • like pp said, she has a ton of fun and playtime at daycare so i haven't worried about this too much. that said, i work early and get off early so we stop at the park whenever it's nice out (every day last week we were there) on our way home from work/school. i have a SAHM friend so she'll meet us there for a playdate. it's worked out ok so far.

the other option would be to do stuff on the weekends but for us, that's not an option as that's our only family time together.

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • megs68megs68 member

imagelelekay:
    I don't.  I figure daycare is one big play date for him.  Stick out tongue  Though, I would really like to, it just isn't in the cards yet.  Maybe when he's a little older and we can go on weekends.

Yeah, pretty much this.  He has so much fun at daycare so I don't worry about socialization for him, although I wish I could get involved in some mom's groups, but oh well. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"