Eco-Friendly Family

I need your help with modifying a baby toy.

Baby Round One has such round thighs that her exersaucer leaves angry red marks from constriction when we put her in there.

She flipping loves her exersaucer. And I flipping love her exersaucer because it gives me time to write.

How do I fix this?

Mother's Day, 2011

Re: I need your help with modifying a baby toy.

• would raising the height on the floor help any?  maybe it's too low and that's causing some of the pressure?  if you raise it then she would be able to put more weight on her legs than the seat thingy i would think.

or you could try putting a pillow under her feet too to help w/the height issue.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Try laying a blanket in the seat that covers the inner leg holes. I do this with DD, it helps some. Just use a nice soft puffy one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Are the leg holes plastic?  Fabric?
  • At one point or another I did all of the recommendations. lol. First, I put a folded up quilt under his feet so he could easily reach the ground. I then put a small fleece blanket in the seat before I put him in so his thighs weren't right against the seat. Then I realized the height was adjustable so I just adjusted it.
  • Thanks women!

The cover is a cotton/weird fabric blend. It's not just cotton, but has a slightly squeaky feel.

Her feet currently hit the bottom so that she's on the balls of her feet. Do you think that means I should raise it or put a pillow in so that more of her feet touch?

Mother's Day, 2011
  • i would try raising the floor or putting a blanket/pillow to raise the floor some and see if that helps with the marks on her legs. 

though i think technically they're supposed to be on the balls of their feet... or maybe it is flat on their feet... i can't remember.  i'd see if you can find out from your manual. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"