Illinois Babies

northside prenatal exercise suggestions

I live in Lincoln Square and heard that Bloom Yoga was really good but I work really long hours and can only make the prenatal yoga on weekends.  Anybody go anywhere else on the north side that they would suggest, hopefully somewhere with later classes?  Thanks in advance.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ........ born 11/16/11 at 36 weeks weighing 3 lbs, 6 oz

Re: northside prenatal exercise suggestions

• I have also heard good things about Sweet Pea Studio in Ravenswood: https://www.sweetpeasstudio.com

I believe they also offer prenatal massage. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I took classes over at Sweet Pea.  Highly recommend it.  It was a bit more "granola-y" than your average yoga studio as every week there was some topic of "discussion" for the first 10 min or so.

Bend Yoga (about 900 N Damen or so) was also very good for prenatal yoga. 

I do stroller strides now with the babe and they have a prenatal workout class.  Check out strollerstrides.com and the location is over at Windy City Field House at Western and Logan.  I've never done it, but it definitely seems more workout than yoga. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"