Illinois Babies
Options

Having small first birthday party

Any suggestions for entertaining the other kids who will be in attendance at my son's first birthday party. It will be a small group-5 kids. I have thought of the jumpers, face painters, clowns, etc. But with such a small group, do I really want to hire/order entertainment?

Re: Having small first birthday party

• Options
    I would just have some fun toys around - balls, a climber if you have access to one, maybe a little art project to do that fits your theme they can then take home as a favor.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lelekaylelekay member
    I'd say just have simple toys and games around, and maybe do a craft as a favor.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We had 4 kids over- they just played with our son's toys, we ate cake and snacks, and parents chatted. It was fun, low-key. Save the money and skip the entertainment.

• Options
    it's amazing how entertaining balloons can be. that and bubbles if you'll be outdoors at all. no need to hire/order entertainment at all!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    what about a cookie decorating table? if u have the time to make (or just use the pre-made dough) cut-outs, or even just leave them as circles.  Then set out a few different frosting colors, some m&ms, sprinkles, other little candies. boom! it's a party Party!!!

**Kelly***

image image
    Visit The Nest!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"