3rd Trimester

Tide: Free & Gentle

Is this considered one of the "safe" laundry detergents for baby clothes?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tide: Free & Gentle

• Yes  any Free and clear detergent is good.
  • Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • I use it with my DD and have never had any problems. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • lynseflynsef member
    Yes All Free and Clear is also, but any Free and Clear or Free and Gentle detergent would be ok.  I find that All Free and Clear works just as well as the regular stuff.  Although if I have clothes that are extra soiled than I through in a little oxyclean.
  • imagelynsef:
    Yes All Free and Clear is also, but any Free and Clear or Free and Gentle detergent would be ok.  I find that All Free and Clear works just as well as the regular stuff.  Although if I have clothes that are extra soiled than I through in a little oxyclean.

OOO Oxyclean has a free and clear formula too!  I found it a week ago...I had no idea.

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • hepcatshepcats member
    Frankly all detergents are "safe" to use for baby. It's really just about whether or not your baby has an allergy to it or not.
  • Anything that is free of perfumes and dyes is good for baby.  This is what I used to pre-wash all my baby clothes, blankets, bibs, etc.  I would also recommend washing your clothes with it too once LO has arrived.  While there is no guarantee that baby will have any reaction to regular detergents, it's always best to play it safe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"