TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Happiest Luna Ever!

2»

Re: Happiest Luna Ever!

• Luna, I am so hopeful and happy for you. Still praying for you :)
  • Luna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! What AMAZING news!
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG that's all kinds of fabulous!! SO HAPPY for you!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, that is amazing news, Luna!!!!!!! Hooraaaaaayy!!!!!!
  • Oh Luna, I'm so very happy for you!! This is such awesome news! I have everything crossed for you and I hope this is the begining of wonderful things to come. Epic PIP happy dance!!
  • So so very happy to hear this awesome news :)  I know what paying tens of thousands out of pocket for IVF feels like and so this news is just fantastic beyond words!  Woo Hoo! 
  • Loving ALL this! So glad you're finally catching some breaks.
  • That is amazing news, I'm so happy for you! And I fvcking love the dancing, hilarious! Just called a coworker over to look at them all and we are dying.

• YAY Luna!  That is awesome news.  Hope you had a great appointment today and I hope this works out for you!!!
  • CaroleeCarolee member
    That is incredibly awesome news! I hope your appointment went really well today!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Congratulations, Luna! This is awesome news. And you've found all of the best dance GIFs!
    Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • that is such amazing and wonderful news. So wonderful!
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • OMG!!  I seriously got the chills for you!!!!  I am so freaking excited!!!!!  Good Luck Luna I so hope this works for you!!!!!!
    10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"