Ohio Babies
Options

Prenatal Yoga?

nemethja1nemethja1 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Anyone taking prenatal yoga classes? Where? I tried to find some on google, but there weren't any in the Dublin/Bethel Rd area.
IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Prenatal Yoga?

• Options
    Par13Par13 member

I think that Balanced Yoga in Clintonville has prenatal yoga. I've never been there, but I have a coworker who goes there regularly and loves it.

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    imagePar13:

I think that Balanced Yoga in Clintonville has prenatal yoga. I've never been there, but I have a coworker who goes there regularly and loves it.

Yes  I have been going there almost every Saturday since the beginning of January.  It's from 1:30-3:00pm.  The instructor is wonderful as well as the facility.

They just opened another storefront on Hard Road, but I don't know if prenatal is offered there as well.  Our class became a little smaller since it opened, so maybe they have it.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live close enough to clintonville that I could make that work! Thanks for the tip ladies!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

imagenemethja1:
    I live close enough to clintonville that I could make that work! Thanks for the tip ladies!

Fun, hope to see you there!  I'm there almost every Saturday, and will be until baby decides it's time :)

• Options
    Have you done yoga before? if so, you could stay at your regular class and just modify it to you. That's what I did, I go to Premier at Sawmill on Hayden Run Rd. and my instructor keeps me in mind all the time modifying almost every pose to my needs!
  • Options

imageSteph&Harry08:
    Have you done yoga before? if so, you could stay at your regular class and just modify it to you. That's what I did, I go to Premier at Sawmill on Hayden Run Rd. and my instructor keeps me in mind all the time modifying almost every pose to my needs!

This would be a great way to save $ if you already have a gym membership.  But if deciding between the two outright, the prenatal yoga draws a lot of connections between mother and unborn baby.  That might be my favorite part :)

• Options
    I signed up for it through Yoga On High.  They hold their classes at multiple locations around Columbus and on multiple days.  I signed up for the Tuesday morning one, which is held right at Yoga on High in the Short North area.   The spring session starts the week of the 28th I believe, so there's still time to sign up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    They may offer a class at Dublin Methodist
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Destination Maternity has Prenatel Yoga classes via Ohio Health. Go to destinationmaternity.com or birthofamom.com
  • Options

imageTaraBeth384:
    I signed up for it through Yoga On High.  They hold their classes at multiple locations around Columbus and on multiple days.  I signed up for the Tuesday morning one, which is held right at Yoga on High in the Short North area.   The spring session starts the week of the 28th I believe, so there's still time to sign up.

I like Yoga on High as well. I was thinking of signing up for their prenatal yoga classes over the summer.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    if you don't mind me asking..what is the cost for the prenatal yoga?
  • Options
    MAMAxBMAMAxB member
    I would like to know this too.. I live in Clintonville so that first place mentioned would be perfect but I already have an Urban Active membership...
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"