Cleveland Babies

Nanny/Stay at home Mom's/In-home daycare options in the Lyndhurst/S.Euclid/Cleveland or Univ.Heights

Does anyone have any suggestions?  We'll only need 2-3 days per week.

Re: Nanny/Stay at home Mom's/In-home daycare options in the Lyndhurst/S.Euclid/Cleveland or Univ.Heights

• sittercity.com or care.com they have background checks
  • I am looking for a nanny and I live in South Euclid.   I posted a job on Sittercity.com and on Care.com...there are a LOT of people interested...some of whom are looking to bring their child to your home, have you bring your child to their home, or just be a Nanny to your child alone.   They do offer background checks but you have to pay to be a member.

I also found a couple in-home daycares on Craigs List...sounds creepy, I know...but they were licensed and all that.   We ended up not going that route....

Many daycares offer part time care too.  Check Up With Kids in South Euclid - great daycare! 

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • kmwillskmwills member
    I live in South Euclid, too.  We use a woman in her Lyndhurst home 2 days/week.  She has about 5-6 kids total, but they're not all there at the same time.  I'm not sure if she's taking more kids, but let me know if you would like her contact info.  We found her through sittercity.com.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"