Parenting after a Loss

Why are YOU glad it's Friday today?

I'm sooo ready for the weekend! Why are YOU glad that it's Friday today?

Have a good one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why are YOU glad it's Friday today?

• I'm looking forward to swim lessons with DD tomorrow and getting to see the new "something borrowed" movie with one of my friends. Plus dinner out too. So yay!
  • LC0479LC0479 member

More time to spend w/ DH..We are also taking Ella to the Bronx zoo again. Couple of dinnners out and Sunday spending the day w/ family :)

• Loading the player...
  • Because this has been the longest week ever. I'm tired and cranky after 5 days of junky sleepy due to a whiny teething baby. Sigh.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • amlea81amlea81 member

I'm excited because we're going to be completely repainting our bedroom this weekend. We've had the same color since we moved in over five years ago, so I'm excited for a change. It's going to be a hazy purple color with a deeper purple accent wall.

We got THIS set and I think it's all going to come together so pretty. It's certainly not going to be a restful weekend, but hopefully it'll be a satisfying one.

BFP #1: 7-26-08, natural m/c 6w4d; BFP #2: 12-6-08, natural m/c 6w5d
    BFP #3: 2-26-09; DD born 10/30/09; 7lb3oz, 20.5in!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BFP= #4: 9-8-13, hcg @ 14dpo: 507, 17dpo: 1731, doubling: 39 hours
    Found a strong hb @ 5w6d; Measuring 4 days ahead, hb of 168 @ 8w4d!
    So excited for Baby Sister! EDD: 5/24/14
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • There is a mothers day performance and tea at my sons school. My BF is here from California and the boys and I are meeting her for lunch. Tomorrow I start packing for 6 days at the beach and hopefully a shuttle launch
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • I had a looooooong week!  It felt like it was dragging, so I am so grateful that it's actually Friday today!!

And tomorrow is DD's 5th birthday party!!  I seriously cannot believe she's five!!!

• Because I'm off from work!!! My business partner and I decided to give ourselves summer hours... I have Fridays off, she has Mondays off. DD is in daycare, but starting in June she will be home with me Fridays.

So I'm getting things done - sitting at the car place now, going to go mother's day shopping in a bit, getting my car washed, then some exercising, cleaning, a nice LONG shower and pampering before I pick DD up from daycare around 3.

My Cooking Blog

Avery Corinne - Born 7/9/10 at 37w2d
  • DH is coming home tonight so I can finally get some stuff done around the house why he watches Amelia for a little bit.
  • vflipovflipo member
    I don't have to work tomorrow. That's why I'm glad it's Friday.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • I'm glad it's Friday because DD has a runny nose (but seems totally fine other than that), and since that started, I got sick, my mom got sick, my dad got sick, etc.  We're all wrecked, and she just has a runny nose.  Oh, and DH is perfectly FINE!  LOL.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Because Friday's mean I don't have to cook for two days.  We eat out a lot on the weekends.  YAY!!!  No dishes then either!
  • Because we're one day closer to dh's weekend (Tuesday) and my favorite bands show.

I'm excited to spend some time with my mom and Logan at the mall today. And this afternoon dh and I will take Logan for a nice long walk.

And of course I'm excited to spend mother's day with my favorite guys :)

• It means only 4 weeks left of work until summer vacation!  I can't wait for this school year to be over so I can spend more time with DD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"