Military Families
Options

XP: Help me with my homework!

I'm doing a project on plastic surgery and the role it plays in America. I need y'all to answer some questions for me.  Please include your age as well.

1. Would you undergo plastic surgery?
2. What would you have done, if price were no object?
3. What are your reasons for doing/ not doing it?
4. Is your family supportive of your reasoning?
5. Have you had any form of elective surgery before? Were you happy with it? 

Thanks! Y'all are a huge help!
 *posted on MN as well. 

Re: XP: Help me with my homework!

• Options

For the sake of education and I work in dermatology which has a huge cosmetic portion (well worked in until I became a SAHM).

1. Would you undergo plastic surgery?  yes and I have already

2. What would you have done, if price were no object?I have had a nose job to remove a big ole bump on my nose from when I broke it (I did not have my nose made smaller or redone in anyway just the bump), I have had my lips done and get maintaince on them once a year, I have had my breasts done.  I want a tummy tuck soon.
    3. What are your reasons for doing/ not doing it? My nose was because it ended up growing a big bone deposit from a fracture. I had it fixed in high school.  My lips, well I do them on patients all the time (when working) and I loved it, I like what you call East Coast lips where the are fuller but not What I call West Coast Hollywood lips when they walk in the door before you.  I had a double mastectomy 3 years ago and got new bewbies afterwards. I am only a small C cup so I didnt go pam anderson or anything.
    4. Is your family supportive of your reasoning?My family is amazingly supportive. As long as I dont go all Heidi Montag on myself. I think a tweek here and there isn't bad
     100% happy with it. I would not change anything about it.

Forgot to add, I am 33

• Options

1. Would you undergo plastic surgery?  Probably not.  There isn't anything about my body that I can't with.

2. What would you have done, if price were no object?  Same answer, probably not.  If I had the money to do it, there are other things that I would rather spend the money on.  If the money were just for plastic surgery, I still would probably not do it.

3. What are your reasons for doing/ not doing it?  I would not want to put myself in the position of something potentially going wrong.  From time to time, we hear about healthy people encountering huge problems during routine or elective surgery.  For me, its not worth the risk.  I might feel differently though if there were something about my appearance that I felt strongly needed to be changed.

4. Is your family supportive of your reasoning?  I think so, but because its not a likelihood, we have not really discussed it.

5. Have you had any form of elective surgery before? Were you happy with it?  I have not had elective surgery.

And, since you asked, I am 38 years old. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My age is 21...

1. Would you undergo plastic surgery? I've thought about it although I'm not sure I would go through with it unless I was extremely unhappy and had the extra cash to spend.
    2. What would you have done, if price were no object? The boobs.
    3. What are your reasons for doing/ not doing it? because I love the size they are now that i'm BF, but not sure how they will look afterward :P
    4. Is your family supportive of your reasoning? We haven't talked about it.  I know SO would be happy about it though - haha.
    5. Have you had any form of elective surgery before? Were you happy with it? Have not. And in reality will probably never have anything done.
  • Options

1. Would you undergo plastic surgery? Yes
    2. What would you have done, if price were no object? Nose, lipo and tummy tuck
    3. What are your reasons for doing/ not doing it? My nose has been broken 3 times.  It is crooked and I have a diviated septum (probably spelled wrong).  The lipo and TT are because I have had 4 kids.  There are dimples and extra skin that I just can't get rid of no matter how hard I try. 
    4. Is your family supportive of your reasoning?  yes
       N/A

AGE 31

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi, I'm 28 years old and have 3 kids, two of which I have given birth to and breastfed for two years, and I am currently pregnant, due in December.

I've thought about it.  Mainly I think I'd like to get a breast lift, but only if it didn't require repositioning my nipples :)  That's just totally wierd to me.  Maybe I'd think about getting some liposuction.  I'm not overweight but definitely have some padding around the middle.  I don't think I'd get it done until I was completely done with birthing and feeding kids.  We're taking it one at a time.  This may be my last pregnancy, it may not.  I would do it for my own self esteem.  My husband thinks I'm perfect the way I am.  I probably wouldn't tell most of my family, at least not the older members.  They'd probably be dissapproving.

? PgAL/PAL Welcome ? My Chart ?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"