Minnesota Babies

MN ZOO GTG May 28th

The winner of the poll below with almost 50% was May 28th, so lets go with that date. I know it will be impossible to plan a date that works for everyone. So we can always have another or you can plan one too.

So who will be able to go to the zoo on May 28th? DH, myself and Maddy will be there.

Lets plan to meet in front of the Imax at 9am.

"imageimage
The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog

Re: MN ZOO GTG May 28th

• It's a no for us... pretty much we're busy through June. We'll be on vacation that week. Next time!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aiden & I can't wait :) I don't know if DH will be able to go or not but if he has to work then I will have a extra pass for someone 

Fuzzy I just think you are way to busy & should stay home :P  

• Loading the player...
  • We might come. We have a family Graduation open house in Wisconsin, so it depends if we are going to that or not. I am hoping we can go though, because I am not a fan of open houses especially 1.5 hours away.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Boo...the only weekend I said I was busy!  And I have a birthday party on the 14th so I can't meet up with everybody at the Como zoo either.  I guess I'll just keep trying!  I am working M-W this summer so I can't even do the summer Monday MN zoo GTGs :(
  • imagejohnsoar:
    I am working M-W this summer so I can't even do the summer Monday MN zoo GTGs :(

In The summer we don't have to only to Zoo days on Monday we could do it other days. The only reason we have been doing Mondays is that it on "Members Monday" it is less crowed with school groups but come summer we will not have to worry about that as much.  

• I'll ask Dan about this date, too. So possibly both the Como Zoo on the 14th and MN Zoo on the 28th. Thanks for organizing these!!! :)
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"