Indiana Babies
Options

Fitness Check-in

Good morning ladies! Please excuse the spacing...I'm on my BB. 1. How did you do last week? 2. Any new goals for this week? 3. Name your proudest fitness-related accomplishment in your life so far.

Re: Fitness Check-in

• Options

1. I did pretty well. I did two treadmill workouts with free weights and ab work and I also did 30 day shred one day.

2. Big goal-not to let my good exercise and eating habits fall apart over the weekend. 

3. I'd say the best shape I have ever been in was during pre-season conditioning for tennis in high school. Our coach used to put us through the ringer. I don't know that I have any other accomplishments per say.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i apparently have given up all hope on being physically fit during this pregnancy.  i've joined the "runners club" at my elementary school and plan on taking up the back up the pack, walking and pushing those kiddos along.  that should account for at least two walks during the week.

as for my proudest accomplishment - probably training for the mini i never ran (cuz i got KU with DD #1) and going for 10 mile runs!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. I did well!  Two long walks/runs, an elliptical workout, and yoga.

2. Get back to strength training and run continuously again without walking.

3. It's a tie between the first mini marathon I ever did and the marathon I ran in November.  Both were very mentally tough, but the marathon was more enjoyable because I had a great friend pushing me along the whole way. 

• Options

1. I did poorly after my strong start last week :( I've been dreading this check-in all day! Hoping it will eventually keep me acountable though!

2. Okay, I'm going to make smaller daily goals - 20 crunches per day. I'd also like to get in at least one Kinect session and two long walks.

3. Some of you already know this, but in college I took a semester off to backpack the entire Appalachian Trail. I walked 2160 miles in 4 months with a 40lb backpack and was in ridiculous shape when I finished. Ah, glory days!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1. This last week was awful. I was working and completing my last week of nursing school (lots of excuses for not working out). We ate out waaaay too much and the scales show it.
    2. New goals for this week:
      Walk for 10 minutes a day, kegels (50/day), Pelvic Rocks (50/day), Tailor sitting daily.
    3. I think completing couch-to-5K last year and losing 25lbs in the process. Felt good! I've never been a runner so this was a big accomplishment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"