Tennessee Babies

New Introduction ?

Hi ladies, having recently discovered that I?m once again pregnant for a fifth time with my forth child - thought it might be interesting to join in. Name?s Heidi; 27, I?m a mom to three boys with a forth child due in late November. Doctor says the 30th. Looking forward to some fun and sharing with others

Re: New Introduction ?

• Congratulations! I'm Brooke, 27, and PR with my first  :)

This board seems to be a little dead most of the time, but I usually check it once a day anyway. H&H 9 months to you!

Started TTC in February 2010
    BFP #1
      3.23.11 :: Natural M/C on 5.21.11 @ 12wk4d
    BFP #2  2.17.12 :: EDD 10.28.12 :: Ava was born 11.2.12

BFP #3  1.31.14 :: Natural M/C on 3.10.14 @ 9wk2d

BFP #4  4.29.14 :: Natural M/C on 5.5.14 @ ?

New Beginnings: Our Journey into Parenthood (Blog)

imageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• congrats everyone! :) im alicia, 19, pregnant with my first. nobody is really too talkative on these boards.... hope this one is different
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I'm Ashley, 26 (well 27 in 12 days!) This is my first pregnancy, very excited about it. Where does everyone live in Tennessee? I'm in the Nashville area.
  • im in the memphis area right now, but me and the Fiance plan on moving to nashville/murfreesboro area  in the next few months
  • well congrats!! 

i never really come on this board either, but im Kristen! my first is 10 months old. i live in clarksville about 40 min. north of nashville. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageUltrasoundTechMommy:
    Hi! I'm Ashley, 26 (well 27 in 12 days!) This is my first pregnancy, very excited about it. Where does everyone live in Tennessee? I'm in the Nashville area.

I'm in Dandridge - Knoxville area. 

BFP #1

imageimage

• I'm Kelly, 24 and due with my first August 11.  I live about 30 miles SE of Murfreesboro.  I usually visit the August 2011 boards.  I def recommend the birth month or trimester boards for all the prego ladies.  They seem to be much more lively :)
  • imageZach&Kelly:
    I'm Kelly, 24 and due with my first August 11.  I live about 30 miles SE of Murfreesboro.  I usually visit the August 2011 boards.  I def recommend the birth month or trimester boards for all the prego ladies.  They seem to be much more lively :)

^ Definitely this!

BFP #1

imageimage

• I am Colleen and I had my first in Dec...it is hard to beleive that it has been 4 months already!!  Time seemed to take forever to pass while I was PG, but now it just flies by.  I am an older first time Mom at 37 and I live in Knoxville.
  • Hi Heidi! I'm Alicia, 29, in Nashville. This board is definitely dead, but I hang out a lot on the baby boards. Congrats!
  • Thanks to you all for all these warm welcomes. I live in the Ardmore area just north of the Alabama state line.
  • imageUltrasoundTechMommy:
    Hi! I'm Ashley, 26 (well 27 in 12 days!) This is my first pregnancy, very excited about it. Where does everyone live in Tennessee? I'm in the Nashville area.

Happy Birthday - Ashley!

• im alicia too, 19. fixin to be livin in the nashville area lol
  • Hey there! :)  I'm Sara...32, pregnant with my first, due on the 28th (16 days to go!) and live in Nashville. 

Glad to see there are actual people on this board.Big Smile

• Hi, I guess I'm a little late chiming in, but I'm Leah...28 and I live in Gallatin (about 45 min north east of Nashville).  We've been here for about 6 years or so.  I grew up in Athens, TN.  My baby is growing fast...almost a year old.  :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"