Birth Stories
Options

Rylen Faith's Birthday!

My pregnancy with Rylen had been considered high risk. I had some high blood pressure and to top it all off, Rylen stopped growing at 34 weeks gestation. I was induced on May 26th, I remember sitting in the hospital waiting area thinking that I was gonna meet my little girl soon but I was definitely wrong. They started the pitocin around 8 that morning and they also put tablets in me to soften my cervix. The contractions came but I wouldn't dilate past a two. The doctor broke my water (which hurt more than expected) and decided to give me an epidural. The epidural knocked me out, none the less. I remember being put on oxygen because Rylen became stressed, I remember bits and parts of family/friends coming to visit. Around 5 am the next morning, a nurse came to check me and I was ten centimeters dilated. At this point, I was so scared. I couldn't believe that it was really gonna happen. I was so tired that I kept going back to sleep instead of pushing, so they turned off my epidural until I actually felt the pressure to push. After an hour of pushing Rylen Faith O'Dell entered the world. I was so relieved and happy. She weighed 6lbs 12.5 oz and was 18.5 in long. May 27, 2010 is the day when I finally understood unconditional love.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image image

Re: Rylen Faith's Birthday!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"