TTC After a Loss

Well, now I hate Tina Fey

I used to love her, but have you seen the commercials for this weeks SNL that she's hosting?

Showing off her little baby bump?

Ughhhh

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well, now I hate Tina Fey

• amu1234amu1234 member
    OMG I feel the same way!! When I saw the commercial last night I dug my head in to DH's arms and muffled my "I hate her". I then got a lecture about how our time will come. I really wanted to stuff a sock in his mouth at that moment.
    Me 36 DH 38
    Married 1/22/10
    BFP #1 3/11 m/c 7w 3d blighted ovum
    BFP #2 5/11 DD born 1/12
    BFP #3 3/16 Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4 12/16 m/c 7w blighted ovum
  • and January Jones has the cutest little baby bump too.

I am now calling them Fetus GUTS.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ::snicker:: fetal guts....

The only reason I'm not mad at Tina Fey is that she's older... I wonder if the pregnancy was a struggle, her other daughter is already close to 5 I think....

January Jones makes me mad... not married, doesn't even have a boyfriend... just irresponsibly KU by a phantom father (jason sudekis?).... at least she's financially stable.

BFP#1 11.2.10 | EDD 7.9.11 | HB 7w2d & 8w4d | missed M/C 11w2d | D&E 12.21.10
    FSH at 14.5 - 4.21.11 | CCCT - (CD3 8.8,CD10 12.2)| dx w/ DOR @ 28 yrs old
    IUI#1 + clomid 8.29.11 (our anniversary)
    BFP#2 9.10.11 | EDD 5.21.12 | beta 1 @ 14dpi:232 | beta 2 @17dpi:703 | beta 3 @24dpi:7,174
    Baby A HB of 142(7w), 161(8w), 164(9w) | Baby B no HB, Vanishing Twin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image1220winterbride:

and January Jones has the cutest little baby bump too.

I am now calling them Fetus GUTS.

in a weird way, that really does make me feel better lol.

• imageamu1234:
    . I then got a lecture about how our time will come. I really wanted to stuff a sock in his mouth at that moment.

DH FAIL!  That was not the right response at all.  I would have used that sock. (only if it was dirty and gross lol) 

• imageEHayes1183:

::snicker:: fetal guts....

The only reason I'm not mad at Tina Fey is that she's older... I wonder if the pregnancy was a struggle, her other daughter is already close to 5 I think....

January Jones makes me mad... not married, doesn't even have a boyfriend... just irresponsibly KU by a phantom father (jason sudekis?).... at least she's financially stable.

I could be wrong, but I had read somewhere that the only reason that Tina Fey chose to conceive again, is that her only child was going to Kindergarten and was afraid they'd be upset that they didn't have siblings like everyone else. Didn't want them to be teased....if thats legit, I give it the side eye....

And yes, January Jones ticks me off too.

• imagebrian's_wife:
    imageEHayes1183:

I could be wrong, but I had read somewhere that the only reason that Tina Fey chose to conceive again, is that her only child was going to Kindergarten and was afraid they'd be upset that they didn't have siblings like everyone else. Didn't want them to be teased....if thats legit, I give it the side eye....

And yes, January Jones ticks me off too.

being that Tina Fey is a comedian I just can't take that "reason" seriously... I mean, I couldn't take it seriously regardless... but I really really really hope she was joking... or that its just some stupid tabloid lie

BFP#2 9.10.11 | EDD 5.21.12 | beta 1 @ 14dpi:232 | beta 2 @17dpi:703 | beta 3 @24dpi:7,174
  • It is so hard for me to see Tina Fey too.  Not only to see her baby bump but she looks just like my OB so when I see Tina Fey I think of my OB and then I think of my M/C all over again. Crying
    Photobucket
    DD#1 9-4-04 *** DD#2 10-15-07
    BFP#3 10-25-10 *EDD 7/1/11 * missed m/c @ 13w3d
    BFP#4 7-30-11 *EDD 4/8/12 ~ DD#3 born 4/4/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageEHayes1183:

I *get* not liking pregnant people right now. Believe me, I feel the same way when I see pregnant ladies IRL. I am hoping you are upset about the situation due to the possibly unplanned-ness of it and not being the morality police.

DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • imageMjmksb04:
    imageEHayes1183:

I *get* not liking pregnant people right now. Believe me, I feel the same way when I see pregnant ladies IRL. I am hoping you are upset about the situation due to the possibly unplanned-ness of it and not being the morality police.

mad was the wrong term, "eyeroll" is much more appropriate - as I can truly not care less about celebrities lives and their effect on my life, which is none...

and no I'm not the "morality police".... I don't care if she's "married" or "living in sin" or whatever judgement you think I'm passing on her, I'm annoyed that she's KU and the father is completely unknown (maybe not to her), but to the world because she's been serial dating the last year.... she just gets a big ol' Huh? from me

• I don't like her because I read an article when she was talking about how she decided she wanted another baby.  She referenced how she noticed that in her child's classroom that other kids had siblings and that is when she realized that it was okay for a New York mother to have more than one child.

I mean really.... that was a factor in expanding your family?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"