Pre-School and Daycare

Night Time Pull Ups Help

My son is fully potty trained except at night so we use the night time pull ups. He is almost 38 lbs and is wearing the size 3T-4T, which are getting really snug and he is leaking out several times a week. I have looked everywhere for size 4T-5T and can't find them. I even looked on Huggies website and they only go up to 3T-4T. Do they just not make that size in night time? I know they have that in the regular size, but I dont think they would be that absorbant at night. For those of you that have went through this, is there another brand that works just as well and is super absorbant but comes in a bigger size like the 4T-5T?

Re: Night Time Pull Ups Help

• what about good nights.  they fit children between 35 and 70lbs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We use the Goodnights size small, cause those are more for the older kids who have bed wetting problems.  DS#1 is 42 lbs and is 4, and those are perfect.  They go by weight not by age.  
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • There is something called night jam or something like that.  Not sure who makes them but Target carries them right next to the pull-ups.  They are made to be worn by older kids who are not night potty trained yet.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Pull ups do not hold anything for DD at night (she's daytime and nap potty trained)  we either buy a pack of diapers or I buy Pampers Easy ups as they are more absorbent. 
    Married 05/27/07 ~ Emilee Lucille born 04/01/08 ~ Ella Marie 2/15/12 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have to use 4t-5t day time pull-ups for naps, and Goodnights size small-medium at night. DS takes a 3 hour nap nearly every day so it is rare he wakes up dry at this time.

I've never found night time pull-ups in 4t-5t, which is frustrating because I think they are cheaper then the good nights.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image image image image image image
  • I still use diapers on my DD but she is not quite 4 yet. I found Huggies always leaked and any pull-up I tried leaked too. She is getting big for the biggest pampers size though so I might try these good nights things people mention. She has been fully daytime potty trained since 22 months but pees like a banshee all night long. I have no idea when she'll stop!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"