TTC After a Loss

*|*| Nightly Confessions |*|*

Spill your deepest most inner confessions for all the board (and lurkers) to see.

Or maybe just something you did. :)

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Photobucket

Re: *|*| Nightly Confessions |*|*

• Despite the fact that I'm trying to eat healthy and lose weight, I just downed a coke and Starbucks coffee ice cream float because I was feeling sorry for myself. I hardly ever drink soda but we had some in the house for a friend who was here this weekend.

I'm glad I had it. I don't care about the calories, the high fructose corn syrup or the saturated fat, it was delicious! Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was disappointed when Grandma showed up today.  Love her to death and love spending time with her, but today was supposed to be my "lazy day" since tomorrow school starts.  I feel guilty for feeling like this.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so upset with The Bump it's unreal.  Why in the world does it take so darn long to load pages and WHY do I have to keep getting the errors.  (Why am I so upset about this should be the question....)
  • There's a kiddo in my class who I wish would move away. Yep, I said it. This has only happened one time before, and I felt just as ashamed as I do now. That kid did end up moving, though.
    BFP #1: 5/3/10 Natural MC: 5/11/10 BFP #2: 3/24/11 C/p: 3/29/11 BFP #3: 5/17/11 C/P: 5/20/11 BFP #4: 11/13/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic ~*~Congrats to my TTCAL buddies toshbosh233 & clairenmonique, EDDs 4/2011; bekahjen, EDD 5/2011; MCH77, EDD 7/2011; HokieMomma, EDD 8/2011; shanna82, EDD 9/2011; Rachel4127, EDD 10/2011~*~
  • Today at work I had to x-ray a super-hot guy with big muscles.  I was totally checking him out in his hospital gown!  All while staying professional of course.  I couldn't help but look.
  • I haven't done the dishes in over 2 months. My Dh does them every night. I feel bad but I really hate doing them and DH doesn't ask me to do them because he thinks it will upset me. I don't feel bad enough to tell him I will do them though
  • I got really snotty with a girl in front of me (in line) at Wal-Mart today.  She had her piles with her WIC check of things to buy, and proceeded to tell the cashier that she'd "love to get a job, b/c she gets to bored all day, but a job means no more WIC or housing income."  Angry

Yup...I gave her a piece of my mind.  She definately wasn't expecting that.

• imageAubs13:

I got really snotty with a girl in front of me (in line) at Wal-Mart today.  She had her piles with her WIC check of things to buy, and proceeded to tell the cashier that she'd "love to get a job, b/c she gets to bored all day, but a job means no more WIC or housing income."  Angry

My nightly confession is that I secretly hope you will tell us what you said!  

Natural m/c 12/24/09. IUI #1 BFN. IUI #2 Chemical. IUI #3 BFN. Diagnosis MFI. IVF #1 BFP. Adriana 4/11/12.
  • imageAubs13:

I got really snotty with a girl in front of me (in line) at Wal-Mart today.  She had her piles with her WIC check of things to buy, and proceeded to tell the cashier that she'd "love to get a job, b/c she gets to bored all day, but a job means no more WIC or housing income."  Angry

I think I love you. Good for you.

• My work had some "big announcements" today (a few pregnancies and new grandma-to-bes) and I really wanted to shout profanities at them, but instead, ran to the bathroom to cry.
    My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • imagejolieandscott:
    There's a kiddo in my class who I wish would move away. Yep, I said it. This has only happened one time before, and I felt just as ashamed as I do now. That kid did end up moving, though.

haha! I love this. Because I have felt the same way....

I wish that a certain Special Education teacher at my school would pull her head out of her @ss and get with the picture...

• imageAubs13:

I love this too! You all are awesome....

I find these women normally have their hair done, nails done, a coach bag (probably fake) and designer clothes (maybe fake too) then theres the dirty kid that may not have had a bath in a couple days.......but they sure can breed can't they..I call BS

• imagecourt2211:
    imageAubs13:

I love this too! You all are awesome....

I find these women normally have their hair done, nails done, a coach bag (probably fake) and designer clothes (maybe fake too) then theres the dirty kid that may not have had a bath in a couple days.......but they sure can breed can't they..I call BS

oh and they all have cell phones more expensive than mine but want us to give them prescriptions for tylenol/motrin/benadryl (state ins. pays for it) and a medical cab home too to boot. sorry- rant over- my confession is that i am irriated to dh for not doing the dishes tonight- i came home from 12 hours on my feet (8000 steps on the pedometer) a horrific sexual assault kit that i had to do- to a sink full of dishes and a snoring DH. grrrr 

• I'm on the bump and am not allowed to be says every single family member I have...I'm not officially a closet bumper
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image image Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"