Cloth Diapering

Best pocket diaper for a chunky baby?

DD is currently growing out of her Fuzzi Bunz perfect size smalls. And in actuality, I bought the FB because they fit DS so well.  But DS is super skinny, and DD is a chunkier baby.

So what should I buy instead? I'm not willing to do anything besides pocket diapers...I don't feel like experimenting that much. Right now DS is in mostly BGs 3.0s, and DD in the Fuzzi Bunz perfect size.

I could buy DD the medium Fuzzi Bunz, but I'm wondering if something else might fit her better and last longer.

ETA: Forgot to add...no aplix either!

Re: Best pocket diaper for a chunky baby?

• My son is super-chunky, and we have found the FB Perfect Size mediums work well (he still fits in them!), as do Kawaii, and Swaddlebees/Blueberrys.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS needs a larger rise and has chunky thighs despite being long and lean overall, and the FB one-size diapers are the best fitting pockets on him right now. I really like how I can adjust the rise AND the thighs!
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Charlie Banana OS and BG OS (AIO or 4.0) fit DD well. The CB pockets have an adjustable leg elastic and the BG has two rows of snaps so I can snap her thighs on a looser setting than her waist.
  • 11kacey11kacey member
    I would try the FB one size since you can manipulate the leg holes so easily to help accommodate your baby's thighs.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • carina9carina9 member

imageheyitsme:
    DS needs a larger rise and has chunky thighs despite being long and lean overall, and the FB one-size diapers are the best fitting pockets on him right now. I really like how I can adjust the rise AND the thighs!

this exactly!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"