Parenting after 35
Options

Pulse check......check!

Hello ladies! Just dropping in to say I've been thinking of you. I've been hanging out on the preemie page whenever I get the time...until recently I was a little too worried to come to the parenting board. NICU is a scary place. Tristan is doing great, though! He'll be home soon!!!  Yayy!

Re: Pulse check......check!

• Options
    Yay!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Great.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What wonderful news! BTW, I have material for Tristan's quilt just need to get it done.
  • Options

I just read some of your blog. You are a great writer. I haven't gotten too far on mine yet because I am stuck. I created pages like you have but can't post anything on them. Any idea why? Did you use a special template?

That is a great idea...the 365 day photo challenge. Photos keep our stories alive. I'm so sorry you have lost so much, especially your kitties & your photos.

• Options
    Yay!  I am glad he's doing well!  Hang in there!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Glad to hear he'll be home soon. I can imagine the NICU is a scary place.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Options
    steverstever member
    Hooray! Good to see you! I hope Tristan gets home soon :)
  • Options
    Yay!  Great to see you.  Glad to hear Tristan will be coming home soon!
  • Options
    imagefiazo:

I just read some of your blog. You are a great writer. I haven't gotten too far on mine yet because I am stuck. I created pages like you have but can't post anything on them. Any idea why? Did you use a special template?

That is a great idea...the 365 day photo challenge. Photos keep our stories alive. I'm so sorry you have lost so much, especially your kitties & your photos.

Thanks everyone!! soon might be a little longer than we thought - the little buggers back to having spells of apnea (known in preemie world as a brady). He'll get it soon, though :):)

dkays - that's exciting!! I can't wait to see it one day, whenever that is <3

Glad you're enjoying my blog - I've had it for a long time but have been terrible at posting on it. Have you made the separate pages like I have? It sounds like you have...when you're under "make a new post" you should see a tab above the 'writing box' that says "edit pages" - click on that then you can add info to the diff pages you've made. You can't keep updating them, well, you can edit and add more, but you can't post to them. I made each tab a new wave song (dork!) and have only gotten to the wedding and beds are burning pages. I'm sure you can do a lot on those tabs, but I'm new at it, too! :)

• Options

Aw, glad he's doing okay, he'll get stronger day by day! I've read your blog too, and you are a pretty tough lady. Keep checking in here too, you are a parent! 

See, and now I'm totally guilty that I've not done enough to actually publish my blog...Surprise

• Options

Aw, glad he's doing okay, he'll get stronger day by day! I've read your blog too, and you are a pretty tough lady. Keep checking in here too, you are a parent! 

See, and now I'm totally guilty that I've not done enough to actually publish my blog...Surprise

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"