he's nursing!! — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

he's nursing!!

I have to post and run but just had to share that I have not pumped since 8pm last night because Nate is nursing!!  I can not tell you how happy this makes me!  He's up every 3 hours to eat then I can snuggle with him and go to sleep with him.  This is heaven!!!  SOOOO much better than attempting nursing, supplementing, getting him to sleep, and then pumping.  The LC at the hospital kept assuring me that he was just days away from being mature enough (since he was still early) to nurse--I kept telling her I couldn't do EPing again with this one. :)

I really hope this lasts--please send positive nursing vibes our way.  :)  I will be so happy if this works out! 

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: he's nursing!!

• That is wonderful news! 
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YAY!! Way to go Nate and Mommy!  I know that's a huge relief for you. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • What a wonderful feeling - I am so happy for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay - that's really exciting!!  I remember those days and I was ecstatic the first time A was able to latch, so happy!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yes!  That is awesome news!!!!!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How sweet!!  I was EPing at the end, and I have to agree, the baby is MUCH more warm, snuggly and relaxing than that mean 'ol pump!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So excited for you guys!! i know how much EPing blows cuz u and I went through that all the way through wit our DS' and I'm so happy to hear things are goign well and sending vibes that it all keeps going well!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Yay Kim that's awesome news!  Fingers crossed it continues to go well for you guys!  Keep us posted.

Can't wait to see pictures! :)

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am THRILLED for you!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Yay!

SO glad he is nursing for you.  I know how taxing it is to pump. Prayers he keeps on this path and continues to be a good nurser!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards