Nebraska Babies

Help! trying to win maternity photos to send to deployed husband

Ladies! I am trying to win a free photo session from a local photographer. My husband is deployed, and I want to send a picture of my baby bump and our son, without having to use a mirror! Please take the time to click on the link, 'like' the photographer, then click on my photo and vote (by clicking 'like' on the photo) I am WAY behind and could use the extra votes! Thank you! Clicking Like on this post is not a valid vote, you must actually go to the page--- THANK YOU!

The contest is only valid until April 29!

https://www.facebook.com/MichelleDeanneCarpenter?success=1#!/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150549303635459.661372.168577695458

Re: Help! trying to win maternity photos to send to deployed husband

• Did you win?  How far along are you?

I am a military wife stationed at Offutt and have been working on building my photography business...I am due any day now (actually sitting here timing contractions!) but would LOVE to bless you with a free maternity session so you can send pics to your DH!  As long as the timing works out with my LO (I will not be taking pictures during the whole month of May...) You can email me at natentam@gmail.com if you think you'd be interested...I can send you a link to my blog and all that if you'd like! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket
  • That is so nice of you to offer that to her!  If you were in labor when you posted I hope that things went wonderfully!

:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"