November 2011 Moms

Ticker Change Saturday

It's always fun to see how big the baby is getting.  If your week change is today -- congrats! 

Special shout-out to peaches!  I don't even like fresh peaches (hate that fuzzy skin), but I may have to choke one down this week. 

"I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."

Re: Ticker Change Saturday

• oooh you beat me!  Yay for prunes...?  actually...eww.  This is my least favorite fruit.  So yay for 10 weeks!!!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Didn't mean to steal your thunder!  I woke up excited.  I had my first prune ever at 10 weeks.  Congrats to you!
    "I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."

• Loading the player...
  • i was just kidding!  that's cute...do you eat the fruit every week? 
    imageimage
  • imageromigu:
    oooh you beat me!  Yay for prunes...?  actually...eww.  This is my least favorite fruit.  So yay for 10 weeks!!!

Haha, I felt the SAME way when we turned "Prune" - I found a couple other comparisons for week 10 that I liked much better - a small strawberry or a kumquat. ;)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I try to, but it was a lot easier when it was blueberries and raspberries. 

• Yay Saturday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Feeling just "peachy" today!!  Stick out tongue
  • Yay for a new fruit! I love how much baby is growing :)
  • Congrats! YAY for peaches :) Im excited!
  • Yay for peaches, I'm extra thrilled after my awesome NT scan yesterday!
    Lillian Grace 10.19.11
  • I'm so glad we "graduated" from a prune to a lime.  I hated the prune thing.  LOL.  They are all shriveled and icky.  It is nice to be a lime.  Yeah to my limes and all bigger fruits!  ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imageromigu:
    oooh you beat me!  Yay for prunes...?  actually...eww.  This is my least favorite fruit.  So yay for 10 weeks!!!

And yeah to 10 weeks!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I love Saturdays even more than I already did now :) I'm a prune today!
  • Its so neat to see other's with my same due date!!  Yay!  According to my LMP, I thought I was almost 12 weeks, but my OB changed that on Thursday.  So, I am revisiting 'prune'.  Unfortunetly, its been a staple in my diet for a few days already Embarrassed to keep me regular!
  • imageKBBH:
    I'm so glad we "graduated" from a prune to a lime.  I hated the prune thing.  LOL.  They are all shriveled and icky.  It is nice to be a lime.  Yeah to my limes and all bigger fruits!  ;-)

Lime seems so big!  They must be referring to the smaller variety.  I'm just glad I'm not a prune anymore. Smile

• Late to the party but so excited for my little peach!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagewaiting4Baby00:
    Late to the party but so excited for my little peach!

I am also late to the party haha-but YAY for being a peach! And is it just me or do lemons seem smaller than peaches? Just a thought... 

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"