Upstate NY Babies

when did you start showing for your 2nd pregnancy?

I feel like I started showing right about now with enzo- or at least had a tell-tale little basketball but I'm still at the ~I could just be fat or could be pregnant wiggly tummy phase...

when did you start showing the second time around? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: when did you start showing for your 2nd pregnancy?

• Well I'm not quite sure when I started showing to others but I noticed my belly was getting really flabby around 7-8 weeks.  This was one of the things that made me wonder if I was pregnant.  However, I suppose to others maybe three months?  I just know it was a lot earlier than the first time around.
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I tend to show early - even with G.  I would say I started showing around 11 weeks - I think that's when I started to wear my maternity pants.  Of course, with that being said, I did keep it a secret from the family I was babysitting for until almost 13 weeks, but I felt like when they dropped her off I would try to wear a sweatshirt, etc. so they wouldn't see.
  • Loading the player...
  • *I* could tell a difference by 8 weeks. I think even strangers could tell this time by like 14-15 weeks. Although apparently one of my coworkers didn't notice (or hear?) until I was like 27 weeks. Confused
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • It was weird, but I showed later this time...maybe somewhere between 14-17 weeks....
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"