Houston Babies
Options

Where is the best waxing place?

We are going on vacation at the end of May and I wanted to get my legs and bikini area waxed...I'm alittle nervous b/c it'll be my first leg or bikini wax.  So tell me where's a good place!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where is the best waxing place?

• Options
    Definitely see Mendy at Just Wax It!
  • Options
    I like Jennifer at Beautique in the Rice Village...though I've never been to anyone else.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've never had a bad experience at European Wax Center on W Grey (by Marshalls).  Check their website...I think your first wax is free.  Take some tylenol beforehand.
  • Options

Not sure what part of town you're in, but I've been going to Derma Technique for years. I live in Pearland now, but still drive clear across town. I've tried closer places (like beautique) and wasn't impressed. 

https://www.dermatechnique.com

GL! 

DD born March 2011
    DS born Dec 10, 2013
  • Options
    tbabantbaban member
    If you want a less painful way of having it done, try Cleopatra's Secret on Kirkwood and Memorial.  Ask for Cynthia...she is awesome!  They do sugaring there, not waxing, so it is kinder to your skin.  I've had both and the wax used to leave me in pain and all red and bumpy.  With the sugaring, I don't get any of that.  The bikini area still hurts, regardless...but, not as bad as the waxing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MeggM1MeggM1 member

imageKelleyA:
    I like Jennifer at Beautique in the Rice Village...though I've never been to anyone else.

I second Beautique, although I go to Sonja.  She is awesome.  I have been all over Houston.  I've even been to Sonja for a bikini wax while pregnant (I'm a first time mom and still have some vanity!) and she was awesome. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"