October 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone showing a ton at 15 weeks?

Am I eating too much because I have people like "OMG I didn't know you were pregnant, look at your bump". I'm only just 15 weeks pregnant

Re: Anyone showing a ton at 15 weeks?

• Options
    I am definitely showing and look pregnant, so you are not alone!
  • Options
    I'm 18 weeks and I'm HUGE. lol It's mostly from bloating though. I feel so ewwwy.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep I am huge also! I swear it happend overnight
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Three weeks ago, at ten weeks two people, strangers, asked me when I was due. I almost fell over! Then they said, o they must be twins, right?? haha. I guess some people just show really big, really fast! I'm kind of loving it :)
    BabyFetus Ticker imageimage Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyName Ticker
  • Options

I had a bump appear literally overnight at 13wks and a few days. If you didnt know me you might think I had a few too many beers... it's exciting but I really thought it would be a while longer before I started showing.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    Same here. I had no morning sickness at all so didn't lose any weight in 1st tri and am up 6 lbs from PP weight. Since I have a short torso I definitely have a visible bump. I'm a bit concerned since according to a height/weight chart I saw I'm at the upper range for weight gain, but I've been eating healthy and exercising several times a week so I think I'm doing the best I can. I'm hoping I'll plateau out a bit before we get into normal 3rd tri weekly weight gain. 
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Romantic Pic
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes!!!! I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow and literally just popped yesterday. One of my colleagues flat out asked me if I was pregnant. Guess I better tell my boss.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm showing a lot. It used to be just bloat, but over the last week & a half it has started really firming up. People know immediately that I'm pregnant when they see me now, and I have coworkers talking about it a lot more now too. "I can really see baby today!" "Look at your belly! You're really popping out!" :) It's fun as long as they're nice about it. Ha ha! People are def starting to touch more now too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am also showing a lot already, but it might be because this is my second.
    Anniversary AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I look as pg now as I did at 16 weeks with twin during the last pregnancy!!!!
  • Options

I have had a small bump for the last week or so..  My friends and family can tell I'm pregnant now!

To strangers, however, I look like I've been drinking too much beer..

Atleast the Canucks are playing pretty good right now.. So a beer-belly currently wouldn't be completely unacceptable around here! haha!

image My Mommy/Pregnancy Blog: http://dancing-momma.blogspot.ca/
  • Options
    yes, im pretty big and have been for a couple of a weeks now so I'm not sure much of it is related to bloating. most certainyl some of it is because im smaller in the morning and "fuller" by mid-late afternoon. i guess the good news for me is i have  yet to gain any weight. so im just going to be  grateful. LOL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    I wish I had a more obvious bump! I still just have that pot belly bloat look. I think its great you have an obvious bumpity bump.
    DS Born 10/05/99 DSS Born 7/11/95 BFP 05/11/10 - Missed M/C, D&C 06/23/10 BFP 8/3/2010 - Ectopic, Methotrexate 8/17/10 BFP 1/27/11- Please God let this heart beat strong. Beta1 17dpo-314 Beta2 20dpo-883 Beta3 22dpo-1861 Beta4 25dpo-5918 DS2 Born 10/07/99 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he shall be given over to the LORD." 1Sam1v24to28.
  • Options
    My husband and I can really tell that I have grown in my belly area, but most people cannot.  I had coworkers tell me I look no different.  I am in materniy pants and have been for a month.  I think I must just look like I am putting on weight. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    I'm 15 weeks and the people at Motherhood Maternity were like WOAH this weekend with my bump.  You are not alone!!! 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    I feel like I am showing a ton at 14 weeks. It's funny because when I step on the scale I am only up 1 lb and yet I have this huge belly. The doctor did tell me he thought I might show on the early side based on my frame. Guess he was right because I had a stranger ask me when I was due at the grocery store yesterday.
    After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

• Options
    I am too but honestly mine's mostly bloat and flat because I'm waking up in the morning and other than a little bump (of fat) my stomach is flat. Which is a big reason why I can not stand my mom and everyone else freaking out over my stomach. All I'm craving is junk too! That sure doesn't help! I bought the Preggo Fit Dvd set, I've always been super athletic and fit but not really every in shape or a "work out" type of person so I'm going to have to suck it up and start working out to these dvds!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"