Cloth Diapering
Options

So, let's talk fitteds..

I only have a handful and I think I need to expand my stash soon. I have one GM, a couple of MS, and a handful of BG bamboo. Not so impressed with the GM. It's alright, just nothing special IMO. Love my MS, just don't love the price tag as much. And my BG are just fine. They get the job done, but the absorbency isn't what I'd like.

So, knowing all that. Anyone want to rec some other sellers that I might like? I'm all about supporting WAHMs whenever I can. I really want more dipes like the MS that my DS can hang out in coverless for a while so his bum can cool off. It's shot well up above 95 degrees here and it's only April Sad

TIA!

Breastfeeding, Co-Sleeping, Babywearing, Animal Loving Family! Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: So, let's talk fitteds..

• Options

What is MS?

I'm thinking of trying a Mamamade fitted, as soon as I can gear myself up to pay $30 for one diaper.

• Options
    I love my Mamamade fitteds. And Star Baby Designs is another WAHM dipe to try- her stuff has gotten really good lately.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MS is Monkey Snuggles. Honestly, I think MS is fairly inexpensive compaired to other brands, especially GM. I have a bunch of MS and love them. Green Sprout Baby is a WAHM and those have worked well for us. There's also B4, no reviews here yet. We're trying our first one tonight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I really like the Little Fancy Pants that we have.  I like the one I have so well, I ordered another one, as well as some nighttime doubler testers.  They're pretty reasonably priced, too.  Really like the Sticky Peas we have, as well. 
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kissaluvs work for us, but my lo is only ~ 3 months, so that may change as she starts to wet more Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"