Upstate NY Babies

Super Faint Line!!!

DH is at work and I'm telling you guys first!  Actually, a lot of you have been a lot more helpful than DH during ttc anyway (minus his sperm), so thank you!

I thought this cycle was a bust bc Wednesday I started my period along with a huge temp dip.  But just Wed night spotting.  I went back and changed it to just spotting on my chart bc no spotting yesterday.  And this morning I had a high temp, so I went ahead and poas.  Also, the cycle was so weird I had to add in my own crosshairs bc fertility friend did not recognize ovulation, even though I did get a positive opk.  The spotting and temp drop slightly worry me, but then again my ONLY symptom during all of 1st tri with dd was bleeding every day.  So I will just pretend that is what my body does!

I work 11-9 tonight.  But tomorrow I plan to POAS 1 more time (1 have another test, plus it was faint).  Then run out to BBB and pick up a big sister shirt for Ellie for when DH gets home.  Abby already has her big sister shirt from when we got pg with Ellie.  So they can both be decked out when he gets home from work.

chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/337798

And of course - not for facebook news

Re: Super Faint Line!!!

• I see it, I see it!  A line is a line lady, congratulations!!!  Try to keep your feet up due to the spotting and call your OB ASAP!  Congrats again!!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Yay!  Congrats, K.  :)  
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!  I see it! I don't think it's that faint at all.

I had an implantation dip & spotting when I got pg with DD, on the exact same days as your cycle - try not to worry too much!  

My Ovulation Chart 

The first-tri with my second pregnancy was much harder on the nerves then with DD. 

• Congrats! And are you really waiting all the way til tomorrow to tell your DH?! You have way more restraint than me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is definitely a line! Congratulations!!!
  • Thanks guys!

imageskroops:
    Congrats! And are you really waiting all the way til tomorrow to tell your DH?! You have way more restraint than me!

I may spill tonight...but he is already at work and I won't be home from work until after 9 tonight and dd will already be asleep.  And then he works tomorrow at 5am, so I won't see him tomorrow until he gets out of work at like 3:30ish.  But, ya I may spill.  But I hope not bc I was crying telling him for DD, so I would like to make this one a big happy announcement.  ETA: I was happy shortly after, it was just very overwhelming at first.  But I do feel bad about that still and it was very hard to find a baby book that did not ask what our first reactions were.  And I just don't want it that way this time.

• imagejnk062602:

Thanks guys!

imageskroops:
    Congrats! And are you really waiting all the way til tomorrow to tell your DH?! You have way more restraint than me!

I may spill tonight...but he is already at work and I won't be home from work until after 9 tonight and dd will already be asleep.  And then he works tomorrow at 5am, so I won't see him tomorrow until he gets out of work at like 3:30ish.  But, ya I may spill.  But I hope not bc I was crying telling him for DD, so I would like to make this one a big happy announcement.

Oh man, I would go crazy having to wait that long! But I definitely understand wanting to make it a cute, happy announcement and involve DD. Good luck and have fun sharing the news! :)
  • YAY!!! That's  not faint, that is 100% a bfp! Congrats!
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • YAY! That is a very positive test!!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • That's not faint at all, that's definitely a line!  Congratulations!

The reason I decided to test with Rosie was that I kept spotting and spotting with no official start to AF, sounds a little similar to you.  Looks like an implantation dip and implantation spotting to me!

• Congratulations! Like PP said, a line is a line. Where do you find big sister shirts?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!
  • I see it too! Congrats!
  • YAYYY! I don't think the line is very faint either, especially if you are really only 10dpo like your chart says. Congrats K!
    I'm so excited for you! What is the due date?
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Not faint at all - quite pink i would have said, So Congratulations!

DubChick

• Congrats!!!
  • Congrats!! I don't think the line is faint either.  
  • Congratulations!  So exciting!
  • That looks like the line I had for both of my pregnancies! Congratulations!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Woohoo!  Congrats!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • congrats!!
  • Totally a line! H&H 9 months to you!
  • Congratulations, that's great news!  Smile
  • Congratulations!!!

• Congratulations!

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Yay congratulations!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats!!! :)
  • congrats! so excited for you :)
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Yeah!!!!!!  Congrats!!!!!!!!
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yay k!  super exciting-you have way more willpower to keep it a secret than i would!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Congratulations! How exciting!!
  • imageMelissaSue81:
    YAYYY! I don't think the line is very faint either, especially if you are really only 10dpo like your chart says. Congrats K!
    I'm so excited for you! What is the due date?

I think it is anywhere from 10-12 dpo, bc I had to manually put in cross hairs since it didn't actually detect.  So I think my due date is January 9th...but I am hoping to go late again and shoot for a Jan 20th bday - the day before my dad's bday.  How fun would that be!  My bday is the day before my mom's, and Ellie's is the day before DH's. 

OH and thanks for the pills!!!  I actually used them up this cycle and was planning on going out to buy more this weekend.  They are like magic.

• imagegoosh24:
    yay k!  super exciting-you have way more willpower to keep it a secret than i would!

Well, it will be easier, and longer, than I first thought!  DH was already in bed when I got home from work.  Turns out he is working a double tomorrow, so 5am-midnight, so I won't even see him until Sunday now.  What is going to be really hard is not waking him up Sunday.  He is going to wanna sleep in until noon after that shift.

• imageoctoberbridesrule:
    Congratulations! Like PP said, a line is a line. Where do you find big sister shirts?

Online I have seen people say CafePress before.  But I went to Buy Buy Baby and did not like their selection.  Then I ended up going to Babies R Us.  BRU is also where I bought the shirt for the dog a few yrs back - I just got the biggest one they had and cut it to fit.  TRU may carry them as well.  And I know Carters does too.

• I totally see it! Yeah! Congrats! I had real faint lines both with T and this time around, so a faint line is still a line! :)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"