September 2011 Moms

Baby carrier + breast pump + cupcakes = happy Saturday!

Hi everyone!

So I just thought I'd share a few things about my Saturday...

1) The Ergo baby carrier I bought from babysteals.com got here today - and it's super cute!  I got the Sienna colored one, which turned out to not be so "neutral" - it's pretty girly.  But I figure I can definitely wear it regardless of whether we have a boy or girl... DH on the other hand, well, we'll see.  Smile  I apologized to him that it wasn't as neutral as I thought, and he thought it was funny.

2) I got a coupon in the mail today for the Baby Depot at Burlington Coat factory, and they had a Medela breast pump for a really good price ($60 lower than anywhere else I've seen it) - so I got it AND used my 15% off coupon!  

3) I'm currently baking cupcakes with cookie dough inside of them and I'm ridiculously excited to try one.

That's all... nothing too exciting, but I just felt like sharing.  Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!  Smile 

Re: Baby carrier + breast pump + cupcakes = happy Saturday!

• imagemyfirstdueinfeb:

3) I'm currently baking cupcakes with cookie dough inside of them and I'm ridiculously excited to try one.

WHAT!?!? That sounds delish!! Report back on what you thought.. haha.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagemyfirstdueinfeb:

SUPER YUM!! I love making cupcakes that way

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Bottom line: Your day wins!!!

My mom ordered the ERGO for us from babysteals... I wonder if it got there already?!

Those cupcakes sound awesome, if I weren't already embarrassed about how many sugar cookies I ate since DH brought them home a few hours ago, I might have a hard time not making those.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations on your purchases... However, I am now OBSESSED with your cupcakes! I googled this and found a few great recipes!! I'm excited to try these Yes
  • Update - the cupcakes are fantastic!!  I used yellow boxed cake mix & a ready-made tube of chocolate chip cookie dough & some cream cheese frosting... super easy and super tasty!  Next time I try these, I think I might experiment with some different flavor combinations... 

I already ate one and we're having friends over for dinner, so I'm sure I'll have another for dessert... I need to exercise some serious self-control to not eat anymore between now & then.  Wink 

• chocolate cupcakes work out really well with the cookie dough too.
  • went to make cupcakes and have no eggs Broken Heart. lol. i guess after work tomorrow i'll stop and get eggs and cookie dough and makes some cookiedough cupcakes.
  • imagemyfirstdueinfeb:

Update - the cupcakes are fantastic!!  I used yellow boxed cake mix & a ready-made tube of chocolate chip cookie dough & some cream cheese frosting... super easy and super tasty!  Next time I try these, I think I might experiment with some different flavor combinations... 

I already ate one and we're having friends over for dinner, so I'm sure I'll have another for dessert... I need to exercise some serious self-control to not eat anymore between now & then.  Wink 

Yum, thanks!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagebre86ann:
    went to make cupcakes and have no eggs Broken Heart. lol. i guess after work tomorrow i'll stop and get eggs and cookie dough and makes some cookiedough cupcakes.

Oh no - that's so sad!  I hate when I want to make something & realize I'm missing a key ingredient.  Hopefully after work today you'll be able to make cupcakes.  Smile  I think I'm going to try your suggestion for chocolate cupcakes with cookie dough next time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"