Snarky and T-TTC

Okay, $3K on credit card = IVF 2.0 starts tomorrow

Tongue Tied

I wrote a blog post in case anyone is interested.

I'm so freaking out right now, it's not even funny. A part of me wants to call everyone back to cancel the whole thing, but meds are ordered. Only through Monday. Just the stims alone was well over $6K, not including trigger, ganirellix, etc. so I just ordered through Monday, to give myself some time.

I want to scream. Or cry. Or something. I know nobody can guarantee that I will be reimbursed, so that makes me nervous. That would probably bankrupt us and my husband would never forgive me.

Re: Okay, $3K on credit card = IVF 2.0 starts tomorrow

• Squeeeeeee!   and   Eeeeeeeek!

Part of me has a really good feeling about this for you!   (the other part is nervous too!)

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Dip, I am so, so excited for you!!!  Just take a deep breath and take things one day at a time.  I am sending all the positive vibes/thoughts I can out to you!!

We are all here for you!

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sqeeee! and eeeeek! Is right! I have everything crossed for you! Good Luck!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay!  I have everything crossed that the insurance comes through without any problems and that this is it for you! 
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • good luck Dip!! i have everything crossed for you.

the money is spent and yes it's a lot and times are hard, but try try to find ways to be calm and destress. not to sound like a big ol' new-agey californian but try to have a calm mind and body. knit, meditate, something that will help with the stress.  

i'm cheering you and your uterus on!!

xoxo 

• I'm nervous for you but totally excited!!!! I think this could be it for you so I will stay optimistic for you, even when you can't!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Squeeeeeee! and Eeeeeeeek! For sure!! So excited for you. Take a deep breath and take this day by day. We are all here for you!!!! I have everything crossed for you and sending all my positive thoughts your way!!
  • gah- i have everything crossed for you. for real.

• Wow I didn't realize it was starting already. I have a really good feeling about this one. I have everything crossed for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • gidgegidge member

I just caught up on your other posts and need to check out your blog!

I understand the freakout...and I'm nervous for you but so excited!  I hope the cycle starts smoothly today and nothing else comes up to add to your stress!  Thinking tons of calming and good thoughts for you!

• You will get through this no matter what happens! I am hoping and praying so much for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • squee!!!! good luck!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    miscarriage/chemical pregnancy 3.19.11 @ 4w5d
  • Dip! I'm so excited for you! I'm hoping this is it for you!! Really pulling for you!
  • I am so excited for you!!!!

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

This discussion has been closed.