August 2011 Moms

bets on when you'll have the baby

The husband just commented that he thinks I'm having this baby early, which made me think let's make a wager. THe big bet, who ever is right gets bragging rights... (i know we are crazy).  he bet I'll pop July 25 and I'm betting August 3 person who is closest to being right wins (+/-).  Anyone else making baby to be bets? 

Re: bets on when you'll have the baby

• I bet I will have her on my c-section date (August 1st), but my husband thinks I will have her early around July 26th-27th.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I keep trying to get my friends and family to do a wager but no one is wanting to lol
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH claims she *will* be born on July 26th, lol.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • My original due date was August 22nd, but the ultrasound put me around August 14th. I'm sticking with August 14th in my mind, however the doctor hasn't officially changed my due date. I'm betting on somewhere between the 14th and 22nd. DH's birthday is on August 23rd and he's hoping I deliver on that day.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I will have the baby by scheduled c-section on July 29th...

Unless I try to do a vbac ..... NOT.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • My due date is August 19.  My father in law's birthday is the 18th of August, so any other day would be great...I just want him to have his own day...is that so wrong?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimage
  • zenmazenma member
    DH just told me tonight he thinks I'll go after my due date (Aug 5th). I have a feeling I'll give birth late July.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I have a feeling I will have her early. I was thinking late July or August 1st. We shall see! I dont know if it means anything but my mom had my older brother (her first) a month early.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • atackatack member
    I am betting I go late, but secretly I want to go early so baby is a tad older when I leave her in November from maternity leave.  Due August 20th...I bet I give birth Aug 25th. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • My due date is August 10th. I have a feeling that like most 1st timers that he'll come after that. DH thinks he'll come early but I think it's just wishful thinking because he keeps saying how he can't wait to meet the little guy and wants him here sooner Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I just had this conversation last night. I'm due on August 8th and I'm thinking I'll go early, Maybe July 29th. DH seems to think closer to the 1st. DH's family has started a baby pool and it was pretty funny to see the days everyone has picked :)
    TTC#1 Since 9.09
    Unexplained IF
    IUI#1 + Clomid + Trigger= BFP!! EDD: 8/8/11
    DS#1 Born 8/11/11
    TTC#2
    BFP #2 3/1/12 Ended in M/C on 3/17/12 @ 7w
    11/12 IUI#1 + Clomid + Trigger= BFP, EDD: 8/18/13, Beta#1 (45), Beta #2 (265) Beta #3 (2545)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    S/PAIF/PAL ALWAYS WELCOME!!
  • We had a whole spreadsheet with our guesses from week 37 through 42.  I think DD's actual birthday fell on one of his guessed dates.
  • No bets here we just want her to stay put as long as we can keep her in. Doctor said more then likely she will come at the end of July. I hope she stays put until August since our EDD is not till the 13th. I don't want any NICU this time around. 
  • I'm going to guess July 26th here- i'll be exactly 39 weeks, which is when my OB will probably want to schedule my c/s. My mom swears I'll go early, which I don't understand because DD would have stayed put until 42 weeks if it was up to her!
  • I'm due the first week of August, but I'm hoping I deliver mid-late July (anytime after full term!)

Selfish reasons:  I love the birthstone ruby (my birthday is July 10th) but I'm not a huge fan of peridot.  :)  

Also, DH is a teacher, and the earlier she's born (once again, healthy and full term) the more time I'll get him home with us before he has to go back to work.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelilstar2009:
    My due date is August 19.  My father in law's birthday is the 18th of August, so any other day would be great...I just want him to have his own day...is that so wrong?
    My mom is upset because I don't want the baby to share her birthday. I want her to have her own day. My momtells me I'm weird, at least I'm not alone in my thinking. That being said I wouldn't mind the 18th. School goes back the 12th so I'd like a few days with my students.
  • kim1989kim1989 member
    I think my baby will end up being a September baby
  • I'm due August 4th and hoping I got a little late (we won't have our house until June 15 and I want time to set everything up). DD was 6 days late so I'm guessing this one will be 4 days late. We'll see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"