1st Trimester

My boobs are killing me! Ahhh

My boobs are so sore, so heavy and so tender its insane. They have been super sensitive so I cant even stand having my bra on, but I cant stand it off either. The straps on my bra are digging into my shoulders, so I went to get some new bras. They measured me and I am an E cup now. Holy crap, my boobs have gotten huge! I have never had them this sore while pregnant, def while nursing but not during pregnancy.  Anyone else in the sore boob club with me?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My boobs are killing me! Ahhh

• While I'm not and E, you poor thing, mine are killing me as well. I have a pillow specifically placed to help support them when i sleep. I am also living in sports bras. Feel Better
  • I'm right there with you! I haven't wore a bra in 2 days, can't sleep on my side because if they move they hurt so bad and getting up from laying down is torture.
  • Loading the player...
  • emadlmaemadlma member

There with you. I have been sleeping in a sports bra since the week before my missed period. I got fitted for some new bras at VS and went from 34 D to 36 D. The "Incredible" has been much more comfortable than the ones I was wearing before.

I also had the weirdest thing happen the other night: a major cramp in my nipple. It was awful. Anyone else have this happen?

Edited because I am an English teacher and that's what we do.
    Pregnancy Ticker 

BFP: 7/20/14  MMC: 8/29/14  D&C: 8/31
    BFP: 12/27/14 MMC: 1/26/15 D&C: 1/29
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Right there with you, my friend.  I am sore all the time and my nipples literally feel like they are going to fall off.  It has gotten a LITTLE better the further I have gotten, but they are always really sore at night when I wake up to pee and also first thing in the morning.  I notice if DH and I are cuddling on the couch, if I move a certain way and squash one, it hurts.  You are not alone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I'm part of that club... just a few days in but damn I went from a D->DD really fast with my chemical pregnancy and never reverted! Its great having a bra on but to take it off is a killer! I'm not looking forward to going to bed tonight...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"