Pregnant after IF

s/o 3D/4D u/s

I also had mine today...and it was a bust! He had his hand over his face and the umbilical cord was also over his face. He is already a trouble maker and he's not even out of the womb yet.

So we go back in a couple weeks to try to get some better pics. But I do have an u/s his Wednesday to see if my placenta has moved up or not. The lady who did the u/s today took a peek and she said she thinks it has moved. She also said I have an anterior placenta which I had thought because I didnt feel movement till 22 weeks or so.

After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view

Re: s/o 3D/4D u/s

• I hope he cooperates for you next time!  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks! I hope so too. You pic is just too cute and so clear. The couple pics I did get today were not nearly as good. I am very happy she was so flexible with letting us come back to get some better pics.
    After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehall_ky:
    Thanks! I hope so too. You pic is just too cute and so clear. The couple pics I did get today were not nearly as good. I am very happy she was so flexible with letting us come back to get some better pics.

That picture is probably the only one that was that clear.  The other ones are okay and we didn't get any looking straight at his face, just profile pictures.  I'm glad you get to back and try again!   

Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Did you go to Invision in Folsom? 

We had ours there today and he was a stinker.  We got a couple b/w pics, but are going back on Monday to see if he is in a better mood and will let them get the rest of the pics for our package.

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No we went somewhere a little closer to us. But that would have been crazy if we did!

I hope things go better for you tomorrow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"