Houston Babies

WTB: Baby Items

I thought I would just check with you ladies to see if you've got any of these things you're looking to get rid of (either now or in the next few months).

Snap & Go Stroller (I'll be using a Chicco car seat)

BOB Revolution

Extra car seat base for a Keyfit car seat.

Photobucket

Re: WTB: Baby Items

• abs05abs05 member
    I do not have any of those but I have a never used moby wrap and a barely used graco swing that I want to sell if you are interested!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I have a snap and go I've never used Embarrassed. Well I take that back I used it once. My stroller was just easier to use with the carseat adapter.

Are you interested? 

• Loading the player...
  • There's a Snap & Go at Thread on 19th. 

I don't think you are supposed to buy used carseats or bases, for safety purposes. = )

Good luck on the BOB...if anyone here offers to sell I will fight ya for it. ;)

• imageerica_kaspar:

I have a snap and go I've never used Embarrassed. Well I take that back I used it once. My stroller was just easier to use with the carseat adapter.

Are you interested? 

I sent you a PM

Photobucket
  • imagepook:

I don't think you are supposed to buy used carseats or bases, for safety purposes. = )

You're not, but if I knew the person and trusted that the base was in good shape and never in a wreck, I wouldn't be uncomfortable buying it.  

• imagemelrrr:
    imagepook:

You're not, but if I knew the person and trusted that the base was in good shape and never in a wreck, I wouldn't be uncomfortable buying it.  

Ditto.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTexasSmith:
    imagemelrrr:
    imagepook:

Ditto.

Agreed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageerica_kaspar:

I have a snap and go I've never used Embarrassed. Well I take that back I used it once. My stroller was just easier to use with the carseat adapter.

Are you interested? 

I think Q bought you that SNG  Sad

hahah 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKimmer123:
    imageTexasSmith:
    imagemelrrr:
    imagepook:

Ditto.

Agreed.

wurd

• imagestarlettedir:
    imageKimmer123:
    imageTexasSmith:
    imagemelrrr:
    imagepook:

Ditto.

Agreed.

wurd

I know :)  I actually have a friend who has a base that sat in their 3rd car and was NEVER used.

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"