June 2011 Moms
Options

Field Trip!

So today MIL came and picked me up and took me around Hobby Lobby in a wheel chair!

She knew I'd been wanting to buy alligator clips for bows, nylon headbands for LO and a new plant arrangement for above our book case. She even surprised me with a new bed comforter set she knew I was thinking about buying. To top it all off tomorrow she is coming to clean my house! I pretty much had the best day. Love love love MIL!

Re: Field Trip!

• Options
    How fun, you have a great MIL!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageskidunks:
    How fun, you have a great MIL!

she really is awesome. I called DH at work to tell him and he seemed just as happy as I was. lol

I would have never done this type of thing before but 34 weeks makes me feel so much better for some reason..

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So jealous. My own Mom wouldn't even be this thoughtful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagethatgirl84:
    So jealous. My own Mom wouldn't even be this thoughtful.

While my Momma is amazing in her own ways she isn't either! LOL

• Options
    It is so refreshing to hear something GOOD about a MIL lol I also adore mine and I was beginning to feel like the only one : ) I am glad you had a nice day out, that was very thoughtful of her!
  • Options

imagecookierlr1:
    It is so refreshing to hear something GOOD about a MIL lol I also adore mine and I was beginning to feel like the only one : ) I am glad you had a nice day out, that was very thoughtful of her!

I honestly couldn't ask for anything better in a MIL. Not only is she really giving and thoughtful but shes never intruding and we have a ton of fun together. One NYE DH was so mad at the two of us for how dumb we were acting together because we had both drank so much together and were having a blast. lol....he is such a nerd, he called his older sister to tell her she needed to come over to "control" me and his Mom because we were being so goofy.

• Options
    imageAprilLynn09:

imagecookierlr1:

I honestly couldn't ask for anything better in a MIL. Not only is she really giving and thoughtful but shes never intruding and we have a ton of fun together. One NYE DH was so mad at the two of us for how dumb we were acting together because we had both drank so much together and were having a blast. lol....he is such a nerd, he called his older sister to tell her she needed to come over to "control" me and his Mom because we were being so goofy.

hahaha that is great! That might be the only thing that would make MIL more amazing, but she has never had a drink in her life! However if she did drink and we were acting like that my DH would be the exact same way. He got mad at my mom and I for drinking too much at an all inclusive resort...um I kinda thought that was the point : )

• Options
    imagecookierlr1:
    imageAprilLynn09:

imagecookierlr1:

hahaha that is great! That might be the only thing that would make MIL more amazing, but she has never had a drink in her life! However if she did drink and we were acting like that my DH would be the exact same way. He got mad at my mom and I for drinking too much at an all inclusive resort...um I kinda thought that was the point : )

That is so funny! Isn't it funny when the DH's get mad about that sort of stuff!?

Now you made me want a vacation!

• Options
    imageAprilLynn09:
    imagecookierlr1:
    imageAprilLynn09:

imagecookierlr1:

That is so funny! Isn't it funny when the DH's get mad about that sort of stuff!?

Now you made me want a vacation!

Considering how drunk he was the rest of the vacation I would say he was a little hypocritical : ) I would love a vacation too, but I would settle for a nice margarita... my friends were joking last night about sneaking some tequila into the hospital for me lol probably not the best idea!

• Options
    Sounds like you've got a real nice MIL! Yes
  • Options
    SazhrahSazhrah member
    Good for you! You are in the home stretch now :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageSazhrah:
    Good for you! You are in the home stretch now :D

heck yes!

• Options
    That's awesome! She sounds like an amazing person to have in your life!
  • Options
    I would have thought my MIL won for best MIL ever but yours sounds like a contender too. That's so exciting you got to go out!
  • Options

thats awesome!! I know it's been completely killing you not to be able to be out and about shopping and stuff. That was so incredibly thoughtful of her!! 

And for the record, I love my MIL too :) Maybe that should be our UO this week!  

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hooray for a field trip! And I love Hobby Lobby, sounds like an awesome time!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How awesome! Sounds like you had a great day!!
  • Options
    What a great day! congrats on 34 weeks and being close to the end!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"