As I stated in an earlier post, we have a Ford Mustang w/ windows that won't stay up and a Mistubishi Spyder Eclipse (convertible)... We are DEFINATELY in need of a new car, and have been searching for the past month w/ little luck... this is our first LO soooo we don't need triple seats (....yet....lol)
We are searching for a vehicle, preferrably a crossover, with the following criteria:
(1) cargo space to put large dog and keep separate from baby while driving on long trips for family visits
(2) more gas mileage as opposed to less (obviously)
(3) made within the past 4 years
(4) the less expensive it is the better it is
(5) trying to not to go big like an expedition or anything
We are not fans of the Ford Flex look and we definately don't want to switch to a minivan yet, but the Mazda CX-9 is cute... ANYONE HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS???