South Florida Babies

Fort Lauderdale Area - Pediatricians?

Does anyone have good recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale area pediatricians?

Thanks,

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker Anniversary

Re: Fort Lauderdale Area - Pediatricians?

• My girls go to Pediatrics Associates in Boca but they have a bunch of locations including Fort Lauderdale. https://www.pediatricassociates.com/provider-directory/locations
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great, Thanks.  Were moving back to Ft. Lauderdale prior to LO being born, and all our friends with kids live in Coral Springs and we have no recommendations out east.

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • No problem! They normally see newborns ASAP and they get them back into a room almost immediately after you get there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We also go to pedi associates at the Boca Raton office, but we've been to the Coral Springs and Boynton offices as well.  While there are dr's we love, there have not been any that we 'hate'.  Interview as many as you want until you find the right group for you!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • I also use Pediatric associates. I go to the Plantation office. They have many offices all over just check out their website and find the one closest to you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"