High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Removal went smoothly

Everything went quite smoothly yesterday.  The baby is doing very well.  I am just hoping she stays in for a few more weeks, to gain a little more weight.  Dr estimates her being @ 5lbs ( a little small for 36w).  But besides that everything is moving along pretty well. 

Now I just feel like we have a little more to prepare for her arrival.

Thanks for all of the positive and kind words -yesterday

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Removal went smoothly

• Options
    Glad that it went well. I am having mine out next week and then a c/section in two weeks so I am getting nervous. Great job making it so far!
  • Options
    glad it went smoothly! Did your OB mention any dilation after removal?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAprilLynn09:

I was wondering the same about the dilation, myself.  Have you been having ctx up until the removal?  At mt NST last week I had quite a few ctx and OB said it would be interesting to see how much I dilate when the cerclage comes out (4 more days).  I'm wondering how common that is. 

I'm glad the removal went well!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejerol:

imageAprilLynn09:

I was wondering the same about the dilation, myself.  Have you been having ctx up until the removal?  At mt NST last week I had quite a few ctx and OB said it would be interesting to see how much I dilate when the cerclage comes out (4 more days).  I'm wondering how common that is. 

I'm glad the removal went well!! 

I'm pretty sure bride2b.austin said she was dilated 2cm when they took hers out a couple of weeks ago. She's at 4-5 now and 39 weeks..

• Options

imageAprilLynn09:

No, he didn't check for any dilation.  He is going to check this week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"