March 2011 Moms

1 month old clothes

What size was your lo wearing at 1 month.  DS was 1 month yesterday and he is currently wearing a 6 month size outfit.  He normally is wearing 3-6month clothes on a daily basis the 0-3 months are getting really small on him. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 1 month old clothes

• DS was still wear mostly NB with some 0-3's.  He was 9 lb 10 oz when he went in around 5 weeks. Sizes are so different based on brand though.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS is in 3 months but I doubt those will fit much longer. At his last appointment he was 8lb 5oz but at 22" he's just way too long for newborn. My bff calls him a bean pole
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • He's pretty much still in NB's at almost 2 months.  There are a couple of sleepers that he's almost too long for, but he still fits in all the NB onesies and pants.  He can wear a few 0-3 month things, but they're big.  He was just around 9lbs at a month.
  • AmzyAmzy member
    My DS is almost 6 weeks and he is still in newborn clothing and diapers for the most part, he can fit into some 0-3's but not many! He was 9.5 lbs and 22"long at his one month but he is really thin!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LO was wearing NB at 1 month. She will be 2 months this week and just started wearing 0-3 months and size 1 diapers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD is 6 weeks old, and is still wearing a few newborns and mostly 0-3s, depending on the brand. Some of her 0-3s are still wayyyy too big. I never dreamed I'd have such a little peanut! She was 8lb 3 oz at birth. I don't know how much she weighs now, since she doesn't go back to the doctor until her 2 month appt., but I know she's growing because she's outgrown most of her NBs in length and had to move up to size 1 diapers.
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• stahlopstahlop member
    He just started getting too big for the NB's.  We had a few 0-3 onesies washed that he's been wearing, but I just pulled the rest of the 0-3's out to wash.  He is 7 weeks and was 8lbs 13oz and 21 1'2 inches at his last appointment on Wednesday.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Aww, so many of you girls have such little peanuts!  My little guy was 8lbs 7oz at birth - he wore a NB outfit home from the hospital and has been in 0-3 or 3 month clothes ever since - but really fills them out now - we may have to move up in size soon.

We switched to size 1 diapers in about 2 weeks after birth and he's now in size 2 - this past week! (they are big, but the 1s were leaking).  The last weight I have was at a 3 week appointment - he was 9lbs 12oz.  He's now 6 weeks old and has an appointment for his 2 month next Monday - I cant' wait to see how much he weighs - he's such a heffer!  He's chunking up!  Love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Harlie just turned a month on Friday, and just stopped putting her in NewBorn sizes,  they are too short for her, otherwise they still fit, so anything that doesn't have feet that is NB she can still wear, otherwise we're in 0-3 months or 3 months for the length, but they are pretty big on her around her little middle. 
    HarLynn's mama
  • DS was in 0-3 at 1 month.  

He's just about 7 weeks old now and is pretty much in 3 mon or 3-6 month clothes only now.  As of 10 days ago he weighed 12lb 6oz, and since then he went through the 6w growth spurt.  We switched to size 2 diapers this weekend.

Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
  • My DS is 6.5 weeks and he's still wearing a few NB pants (I think he's got short legs, like Daddy and Mommy) but he's been in 3 months (or 0-3months, depending on the brand) since birth (literally the onesie from his coming home outfit didn't fit!!) in the onesies.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD just turned one month and she's still wearing all newborn clothes.  She was 6 lbs 3 oz at birth and I imagine she weighs around 8 lbs now but we'll know for sure when we go to the doctor this week.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Luke was in 0-3 at one month.  His one month check-up was at one month, four days, and he weighed 11 lbs., 4 oz. (a 3 lb., 3 oz. gain from his 8 lb., 1 oz. birthweight).  I think he's probably 12 lbs., maybe close to 13 now, but he's still in 0-3 months for most brands.  He's a little porker though.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Newborn/Premie.  She just at 7 weeks now and is finally out of premie onesies and is fully into Newborn.   I hope in the next few weeks she'll be able to start with some of her 0-3 stuff.  

She was 7 lbs 6 oz at her 1 month check up (up from 6 lbs 6oz at birth and 5 lbs 12 oz at 5 days).  She is just under 8 lbs now.    I figure she'll be petite like her parents as we are both under 5'6.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • We are starting to move towards the 3-6 month range. DS was 9 lbs 7 oz at birth and never really fit into NB clothes. He had an appointment on Friday where he weighed 12 lbs 7 oz and is 24 inches long. He is a big boy! At this rate, he will be in 9-12 by August! I started to pack up some of his NB and 0-3 clothes this past weekend that no longer fit him. It makes me sad :(

• imageKlmorgan83:
    He's pretty much still in NB's at almost 2 months.  There are a couple of sleepers that he's almost too long for, but he still fits in all the NB onesies and pants.  He can wear a few 0-3 month things, but they're big.  He was just around 9lbs at a month.

same here

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"