May 2011 Moms
Options

Well.... it's May

So, theoretically, for all of us who didn't become April Mama's- we'll be having babies this month.

(and now that I posted this, I'm sure my LO will hang in there till June!)

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image

Re: Well.... it's May

• Options
    I can't wait to see who our first official May momma will be! I hear you on the June baby, I was worried I'd be going to June too but according to my doctor that is no longer an option (due to my mature placenta) so I can't believe I'm going to become a mommy this month! How exciting that we finally get to say that, and freak people out that we're ticking time bombs lol
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Still got a little time left for an April mama on the west coast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i still have 1.5 hours until it's May!!! haha
    Photobucket PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It's still april here Wink

But, I am definitely having a May baby. I don't feel like he is ready at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    wahoo. (:
  • Options
    Don't be so sure. With a 5/25 dd. Mine was 4/21. It is not 1am on MAY 1ST And still no baby! How stubborn can a baby be?????????
  • Options
    I feel like this baby is never coming out.  I haven't had any real BHs, no dilation...nothing!!  8 more days until my edd.... the wait is killing me.  I'm sure I'll go into OT but at least I know he can't stay in there until June!!
  • Options
    I do mot want to be first, but congrats to who is!
  • Options

imageStephcara:
    I do mot want to be first, but congrats to who is!

Can it be me? I'm totally game!!

• Options
    I'm definitely looking forward to just saying "this month" when people ask when are you due.  Yay for May!
  • Options
    If I had any control over the decision, I would gladly go first. :-)
  • Options

It has been nice to go from saying "any time in the next 5 weeks" to "probably in the next 2 weeks".

I'm enjoying my free time, but I'm ready for a baby, too.

• Options
    My EDD is tomorrow and I was having irregular contractions last night. I have a feeling my LG will be here soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"