Upstate NY Babies

clicky poll- parents marital status

just 'cause I am curious![Poll]

Re: clicky poll- parents marital status

• I should have added a *special snowflake....

My mom and dad are divorced (since I was 4)....but my dad remarried and stayed that way. My mom remarried twice and is now a widow.

I always wonder what it would be like to have parents still happily married. 

• Wow! What a high % are still married, that's awesome! My 2 goals in life are to raise happy children and have a "golden" anniversary :)
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine have been married 30 years, but it was my mom's 2nd marriage. 
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Widowed, but I have no doubt they would still be married if my mom were alive.
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • My parents divorced when I was 3

My Dad remarried the biggest hot mess in all of binghamton when I was 5- they are still married but it has been such a roller coaster- and I basically hate her (she wasnt even invited to my wedding)

My mom remarried and then divorced again - she never remarried after that and now she's dead- so unless spirits can hook up...lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My parents divorced just shy of their 25th wedding anniversary...although them not being together at times makes me sad, they are both happier.  My Dad remarried, but my Mom did not.  They were really great at our wedding and at any family functions for Evan since then, so I feel blessed by that.  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My parents have been married 37 years. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My parents divorced when I was 1.  My father remarried when I was 2 and has been married for 33 years.  My mother remarried when I was 3 and has been married 32 years.
    Bianca image.
  • I just heard yesterday that 3 out of 5 couples divorce so I was surprised at these results.  My parents separated when my sister and I were pretty young.  They were separated for several years and then both remarried the same year.  We were very lucky though because they couldn't have handled the split any better.  
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My parents are still married 52 years. I'm an older Mom and youngest of theirs. I don't know how they did stay together that long - marriage is hard.
    Baby Boy ~ due 5/25/2011 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"