Attachment Parenting
Options

Ergo users a question

I just received my ergo in the mail. I was very exited to try it. I tried it on and I seem to have trouble buckling the buckle in the back. How do you do it? I can't quite reach it when I put my baby in. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Ergo users a question

• Options

When I wore DD in front, I buckled first, then loosened the straps and dropped DD in before tightening the straps again.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I started out moving the chest buckle up as high as it would go so I could reach it. That KILLED my back. Then I moved it back down where it belongs and did the method mentioned above - just slipping the already buckled carrier over my head. This works, but I was forever getting the thing tangled up and it felt a little clumsy. Eventually, I figured out that if the shoulder straps are good and loose, the chest buckle can come up high enough that I can buckle it behind my neck. When I tighten the shoulder straps, the chest buckle moves down into its proper place.

- Jena
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will try that. Thank you!
  • Options
    imagejen5/03:

I started out moving the chest buckle up as high as it would go so I could reach it. That KILLED my back. Then I moved it back down where it belongs and did the method mentioned above - just slipping the already buckled carrier over my head. This works, but I was forever getting the thing tangled up and it felt a little clumsy. Eventually, I figured out that if the shoulder straps are good and loose, the chest buckle can come up high enough that I can buckle it behind my neck. When I tighten the shoulder straps, the chest buckle moves down into its proper place.

I do this! works great! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"