Preemies

I'm so glad I'm still pregnant, but..

I'm so miserable.  :( I've had PUPPS for a week and I am trying not to complain and focus on how lucky we are to be where we are right now, but man, this is tough! 

*one more month until term*!!!!!  33 weeks tomorrow! OMG! Party!!!

Re: I'm so glad I'm still pregnant, but..

• So happy that you are so close! T&P!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congrats on 33 weeks!  That's amazing and awesome!  But, I'm so sorry you are suffering with PUPPS.  I hear that is miserable - I hope you get some relief before you get to f/t!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh!  I am so happy you've hit 33 weeks, but having PUPPS sounds miserable.  Good luck hanging in there...not too many more weeks to go.
  • Yeah!!!! Please keep posting your progress.  I am 16 weeks pregnant and had Reid at 24 weeks.  It's inspiring to hear your progress.
  • luvdv8luvdv8 member

I had PUPPPS in BOTH pregnancies (which is pretty uncommon), so I sympathize deeply. Make sure you ice it as much as possible and try not to put too much lotion on it because it will just trap heat and moisture and make it worse. Also, talk to your dr about a steroid cream. I had it so bad with DD1 I was on a prescription pill (can't remember the name) just to get through the day.

Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lemen99lemen99 member
    imageluvdv8:

I had PUPPPS in BOTH pregnancies (which is pretty uncommon), so I sympathize deeply. Make sure you ice it as much as possible and try not to put too much lotion on it because it will just trap heat and moisture and make it worse. Also, talk to your dr about a steroid cream. I had it so bad with DD1 I was on a prescription pill (can't remember the name) just to get through the day.

everyone at first was telling me it was just dry skin so I did lotion and OMG it was so much worse!!!  that was until I saw the dr. 

I am icing and I am on steroid cream but it isn't really helping :(:( ugh.  4 more weeks of this! Give me that pilll!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"