August 2011 Moms

My 3 year old has awesome reasoning

We've been talking lately about how food goes in your mouth and ends up in your tummy.  Last night she told me she wanted to talk to her baby brother.  Fine, right?  So she grabs my face and pries open my mouth and starts yelling at him. 

I guess if food goes down your mouth and ends up in your tummy then the same theory should apply to how you communicate with your brother, right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My 3 year old has awesome reasoning

• this is TOTALLLYYYYY off-topic but it reminded me of a VERY sheltered friend in high school who asked me if she could get pregnant from giving a BJ. lol! i guess her rationale was that of a 3-year old. 
    imageimage
  • OP, that's ADORABLE! haha 

imageMrs Case:
    this is TOTALLLYYYYY off-topic but it reminded me of a VERY sheltered friend in high school who asked me if she could get pregnant from giving a BJ. lol! i guess her rationale was that of a 3-year old. 

I had a boyfriend in high school who thought the same thing. We didn't date very long. 

• Loading the player...
  • Ha!  Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL!  Seems logical to me!
  • This cracks me up!  Last weekend, I was explaining to my 5yr old nephew that I have a little baby growing in my belly.  He then asked me if I was going to spit him out my mouth.  haha
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • oooh, that's funny!  thanks for sharing with us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"