Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Dh just wussed out on me!

Yup tonight is the night I can stay up late & kick back & I get to sleep in...Now let me remind you that I stay up late all the time to just hang out with him & still manage to get up in the am with our lo... & he just went to sleep, after he started asking if we should go to bed starting at 9:30pm!! I know we are old fuddy duddy's lately but damn!! Oh well guess I'll find something to occupy myself with.... 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dh just wussed out on me!

• Options
    um same here!! no joke... I'm watching harry potter right now and DH is asleep... lame! =)  Oh well! =)
    Preston!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    we go to bed at 930 almost every night....yep old.
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSami519:
    um same here!! no joke... I'm watching harry potter right now and DH is asleep... lame! =)  Oh well! =)

The new one?! Cause I'm super jealous then...I asked if we could go rent it & never got to it...I never even got to see it in the Theater either...BooHoo fer me =(    I'm currently on watching the Bucket list, thinking about making my own for fear of more nights like this!! ;-) 

• Options
    Goblet of fire - I got the entire set for Mother's day (early)... I was craving some Rob Pattinson tonight. =)
    Preston!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lurking, but judging from your siggy, I think I like your husband, and you seriously need to tell me where you got that Red Wings shirt for your little man.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OP sounds just like my life! DH fell asleep at about 7:45 last night on the recliner! I put LO to bed, did work for grad class, and fell asleep by 9:00.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We actually got it at Target!! But the one back in MI thats were both our families live. I've checked around here in Indianapolis but noda. I actually checked ebay a week or so ago, looking for a Red Wings bib & found a bunch of sets that included the onesie that were just as cheap as the bib alone!! so I'd check there first!! GO REDWINGS!!! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"