Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Tomorrow Is My Due Date

Tomorrow is the day the doctor estimated that I would welcome my baby into this world. And here I sit looking down at a flat, empty tummy. Life is so unfair sometimes. Every single day for the past several weeks I have woken up with my sweet little baby on my mind. I hope he knows how much I miss him.

I've read that there are a few different ways to get through what should be the day I would have given birth. So my fiance and I are making tomorrow as fun as we can. And we plan on doing things we couldn't have if we had a newborn or if I was still in the hospital. We live in the US Virgin Islands so we're going to start our day off at our favorite restaurant eating our favorite breakfast complete with mimosas. Then we're taking a boat trip over to the British Virgin Islands to spend the day on the beach, bar hopping and eating at our favorite beach side restaurant. I plan on having a good time, but I'm not a fool. I expect some tears throughout the day.

What have you girls done on what was supposed to be your due date? Was it hard to get through the day?

Re: Tomorrow Is My Due Date

• My due date wasn't until Nov so I can't offer any advice on what you can do but I wanted to send thoughts and prayers your way. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your loss...we actually scheduled a vacation for my due date...unfortunatly we came home to find out i was pregnant then miscarried yet again... this time my due date was christmas day.   We are planning on taking another trip again esp with it being the holiday season and all the children around.  I hope you get your little miracle soon :)
    After three miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy we are currently pursuing adoption. " Born not from our flesh, but born in our heart. You were longed for and wanted and loved from the start."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"