September 2011 Moms

Kinda annoyed at BBB

I have been on the phone with them twice today because my registry is still not showing up online. I don't MIND the delay, but am worried that I will have to start all over again hah. Let's hope they fix it :)

Did anyone else register at BBB? How long did it take you to see it online? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Kinda annoyed at BBB

• Weird: it went up immediately for me. Sorry you're having difficulty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I started mine online, so it has always shown up, but even items added at the store were up immediately.
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't even realize you could register for the baby at BBB. My husband is going to love to hear that...he is obcessed with that store! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageGdAsAu:
    I didn't even realize you could register for the baby at BBB. My husband is going to love to hear that...he is obcessed with that store! lol

isn't BBB = Buy Buy Baby?  

Anyways, that happened to me at BRU with my first.  They lost everything and I had to start over.  It was a huge pain.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine was up within a day I think.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageTheFannins729:

imageGdAsAu:
    I didn't even realize you could register for the baby at BBB. My husband is going to love to hear that...he is obcessed with that store! lol

Anyways, that happened to me at BRU with my first.  They lost everything and I had to start over.  It was a huge pain.

That's what I think, but am wondering if pp thought Bed, Bath and Beyond?

• elyndselynds member
    imageMarettie:
    imageTheFannins729:

imageGdAsAu:

That's what I think, but am wondering if pp thought Bed, Bath and Beyond?

Aren't they the same company (like different stores, but the websites link to each other)? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"