May 2011 Moms
Options

When do you get the registry completion coupon?

Anyone know?

We are registered at Target and Babies R Us, and I was just wondering when we could expect that. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When do you get the registry completion coupon?

• Options
    I just got my BRU completion coupon in the mail yesterday
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We already got our Target one.  Give them a call and customer service can tell you if/when it was mailed.

BRU told me it could be up to 2 weeks after my due date.... I kinda gave that one a side eye b/c several folks on here have said they've gotten theirs?

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think you can request the coupon at the Target Customer Service desk when you visit, regardless of your due date.  And I think that it works for in-store and on-line purchases, as long as you make the purchases on the same day.  If you don't request the coupon before your due date, I think it will be mailed to you.  However, I think that they close your registry soon after.

I'm not sure about BRU. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageOhHappyFeat:

I think you can request the coupon at the Target Customer Service desk when you visit, regardless of your due date.  And I think that it works for in-store and on-line purchases, as long as you make the purchases on the same day.  If you don't request the coupon before your due date, I think it will be mailed to you.  However, I think that they close your registry soon after.

I was told they have to mail it to you... but it was by the sweetest little old lady who didn't really seem like she had a clue what she was doing.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    I got them both in the mail about 4-5 weeks before my due date.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got BRU about a month before my due date. It looked like junk mail-  just another BRU advertisement. And its only 10%-- nothing to write home about!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got ours at the beginning of the month, but we also put our EDD as the end of April when we registered because we wanted to make sure we got the coupons before LO arrived. So I would say 2-3 weeks before your EDD. We got the BRU and Target one in the mail on the same day.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"