Washington Babies

So sad. T & P pls!

At baseball today, one of Logan's bff's fell off the monkey bars and I think he broke his arm. He landed face down. His mom and I were making our way over there after the game and the kids all ran ahead and he was just in a heap on the ground. I'm not sure if he was knocked out or not. It reminded me of when Logan broke his arm. Please send T & P his way. 

Hug your kiddos extra tight.  You never know how the day is going to go. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So sad. T & P pls!

• How scary! Nobody came to tell his mom? :-( Poor kiddo! I hope he's okay!!!
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageIkesHawaiian06:
    How scary! Nobody came to tell his mom? :-( Poor kiddo! I hope he's okay!!!

As we were walking over my son was running to get us but yes there were a few other families on the playground (two adults who were just looking at him on the ground) who all pretty much took off when we ran up.

He's ok. He has a concussion but no breaks. Phew. The was he was holding his arm I thought for sure it was broken. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageindigo91804:

imageIkesHawaiian06:
    How scary! Nobody came to tell his mom? :-( Poor kiddo! I hope he's okay!!!

As we were walking over my son was running to get us but yes there were a few other families on the playground (two adults who were just looking at him on the ground) who all pretty much took off when we ran up.

He's ok. He has a concussion but no breaks. Phew. The was he was holding his arm I thought for sure it was broken. 

I'm glad it's not broken! A concussion is still scary, but no broken bones is definitely good news!

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageindigo91804:
    ...but yes there were a few other families on the playground (two adults who were just looking at him on the ground) who all pretty much took off when we ran up.

Indifferent 

• Yeah... the people just standing there were a real blow to my faith in humanity. I also learned that someone actually yelled at his dad for driving on the grass next to the playground. Had I known that then I think I think I would have blown. 
  • Glad to hear there were no broken bones and hope he recovers quickly from the concusion.

I don't know how the "mom" instinct doesn't kick in even if it isn't your kid, at least go over and comfort him.  Sorry that people were so insensitive.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• imageStellaZ:

imageindigo91804:
    ...but yes there were a few other families on the playground (two adults who were just looking at him on the ground) who all pretty much took off when we ran up.

Indifferent 

Seriously!

I'm so glad he's okay! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"