1st Trimester

Armed and ready to battle Nausea - found some great things!

I checked with my Dr and she said that Dramamine and Emetrol are both approved for Nausea! YAY!! She also told me about Seabands (used for motion sickness) and these candies that have ginger in them....SO I'm sitting on my couch, VERY comfortably for the first time! with my candies, ginger ale, seabands on and emetrol next to me. First time this pregnancy I've felt like eating! woohoo! I haven't been able to sit, stand, lay down, eat....nothing! I'm not sure which one of these or maybe a combination of all are working but I like it!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Armed and ready to battle Nausea - found some great things!

• Thaaaaaaaaank you!  Great info! Enjoy your sick-free evening!
  • Enjoy you sick free evening. Also if it makes you feel any better i'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and the past 3 days for me I have been feeling SO much better. No major food/smell aversions and no puking or even feeling like puking.

this happened with my last pregnancy around 10 weeks too when the placenta starts to take over so hopefully between the remedies that you've found and time you won't have to suffer anymore :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • LnZ03LnZ03 member
    Thanks so much for sharing! I used to take Dramamine to help combat my dizzy spells. Good to know it's approved. What is Emetrol?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Emetrol is a anti-nausea med. It's found with the Dramamine or sometimes it's behind the Rx counter. It's WONDERFUL!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"